EU Maintenance Time Campaign

JonDemo

signed. Considering I am paying a monthly fee for this game, I believe I have a right to complain when the maintenance is 10am-4pm on a national holiday.

For more reference, in Aus its 8pm. Why should the rest of the world suffer for just one country. I'm sick & tired of the US bias in gaming.

For example, number of ps3 sold in Europe > in US. Yet US is the priority, not sure I understand that.

I am sure (worldwide - us) sales >> us sales for Swtor.

Edited by Dannykysh

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus until you fix Greece/Italy and the like you will always be slaves to the US :)

Good luck with that $13 Trillion debt (and growing) in the US. Your politicians seem to be on the case though so I'm sure everything will be just fine ;)

On topic: Signed, if Blizzard can do it I'm sure EA/BW have the resources to complete EU server maintenance at a time which suits the local market. 13:00 - 17:00 CET isn't the worst time but it is annoying during the holiday season.

i agree with this although eve has a single downtime slot that works ok it seems it is a single instance though

Yeah, but EVE DT is only 15 min tops these days with a patch generally 45min-1hour. So that is a whole lot less and it is mid day so good time to get some lunch and by the time you are done with that game is up :)

But I to like to sign this, put our DT in the early hours of morning for us Europeans please :)

Good luck with that $13 Trillion debt (and growing) in the US. Your politicians seem to be on the case though so I'm sure everything will be just fine ;)

On topic: Signed, if Blizzard can do it I'm sure EA/BW have the resources to complete EU server maintenance at a time which suits the local market. 13:00 - 17:00 CET isn't the worst time but it is annoying during the holiday season.

No we are going down with the rest of the World in 2012 Congress are a bunch of losers... just seconds after you go first that is:)

This is an absolute kick in the nuts that on my last day off before going back to work there is maintenance all day (10am-4pm for us in the UK). After having 2 days spent with the family and planning on having today as my "SWTOR day" i log on to find out its going to be down for maintenance?? Sort it out!!

My day off every week is Tuesdays and its always down for maintenance, and I barely get the time to play throughout the rest of the week due to work and other commitments! So frustrating!!

signed. Considering I am paying a monthly fee for this game, I believe I have a right to complain when the maintenance is 10am-4pm on a national holiday.

For more reference, in Aus its 8pm. Why should the rest of the world suffer for just one country. I'm sick & tired of the US bias in gaming.

For example, number of ps3 sold in Europe > in US. Yet US is the priority, not sure I understand that.

I am sure (worldwide - us) sales >> us sales for Swtor.

The Cost of Freedom is Always High mates... Always...

Edited by Alexsama

Came to the forum to kind of start my on petition for this. So yeah I agree!

So annoying to have 6 hrs of prime game time removed because of US timing. Its stupid really.

Last time it was 4 hours in the middle of prime play time, this time 6 all within the space of less than a week. Thats not acceptable IMO.

/signed

Blizzard did it, I'm sure Bioware isn't going to be worse than them at providing service to their customers.

Ehe your opening a huge can of worms right there, as atm bioware/ea costumer service is well at the absolute zero point.

And that comment about for us EU they can work day time in the US is also very true, no need for night work if you do maintenance during the hours we ought to be asleep :)