EU Maintenance Time Campaign

JonDemo

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, u guys do realize that their last maintence was in the middle of the US main play time so the EU players could get their gaming day in. Seems to me BW is doing a fine job of rotating the maintence. Next Tuesday it should happen so EU is uninterupted.... Just sayin...

I totally agree. However, if Bioware saves a lot of time when they preform maintanance at once they should continue to do so. But then they can change other things. This could be:

Reduce cost with 5% for all non US players since that is the amount of playtime we loose.

Preform the maintanance during daytime in the zone that has the least number of players. That is certainly not US if SWTOR follows wow. Europe has the most number of mmo players.

There are probably other things that can be done and has to. The bad taste that all European players get is quite hurful in the long run. It will also speed up general trolling in a community that started out in such a nice way. Fix this fast please, for us all. Not on only EU.

Another /signed from the Netherlands here.

Because I really agree, except for the part where at the beginning of the thread it was apparently thought that it was funny or something with the racist remarks at EU when this whole thing feels racist in a way xD

And if it's too hard or like actually everything these days it's too expensive or something, than switch it somewhat or something and let the US suffer the next maintenance, let's see how many of you will start to whine too when it's you who lose hours of gameplay.