EU Maintenance Time Campaign

JonDemo

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly do feel like a second class player. In some respects they probably try to make things convenient for all but then again, in many cases they don't seem to acknowledge things work differently in other parts of the world.

I agree 100 % I'm from Denmark, I had the day off to play (bought the game yesterday, downloaded all night) and then what. After 30 min in game (prime time) the servers go down for 6 hours, and the official forums too.

Not good enough EA..

Definitely signing this.

I've done everything I need to do today, and I come home at 4.09 PM +1GMT and I find that the servers are down?

This is devastating! This cannot at any circumstances continue, if so, I'll consider closing the membership, and I'm sure alot of people will as well.

From 6 AM-> 12AM or so is good times.

Apart from that, I do have to give you guys credits for an awesome game.

/sign

This is the first time I have had some time to play in around 3-4days, I come to my borrowed computer that I have precious time to use and the servers are down for basically exactly the hours I would be able to play on. This maintenance should be EU and US specific, it just doesn't make sense to make your EU players unable to play during the day, especially during the holidays.

Not to dampen anyone's spirits, and I'm not trolling or looking to start a flame... but to be fair this has been a pretty good launch all things considered.

So what if you can't play for a few hours, I'm almost certain that there's other things you could spend your time doing. I've just jumped on my PS3 and I'll be playing that until the servers are back up. Failing that I could go watch TV, read a book (heaven forbid) or put on a DVD. I'm pretty sure in this day and age we're spoilt for choice. ;)

Edited by Atrii

http://www.swtor.com/legalnotices/rulesofconduct

From Rules of Conduct:

•Petition posts are frowned on. If you have an issue with the game, please discuss it in a civil and informed fashion.

How the put it on the rules of conduct u can tell the own a dictator ship on the game, but still if many more people sign this the will need to listen because the client hold the power to make or break a game.

If the dont listen and people get fed up with it the leave, it hapend before with wow and after a while the listen to there customers.

so i Sign this petition.

Signed/

But since I'm not in the EU I would favor a CET Timeslot that fits.

It wouldn't be as bad if it would only be like an houre but heck the entire afternoon???

And that in the middle of the holliday season. I am surely not amused!

Oh and I also favor the proper 24 hour clock.

Edited by Swisswayne