Planet arcs - companion arc?

Tarkashae

On my bounty hunter, I'd like to skip getting any other companions after Gault.

Can I just level to 65 on planetary story arcs and heroics? I don't want Torian or Skadge on my ship. Ever.

I'll miss out on Blizz...oh well. But can I get SoR and KOTFE content without doing the companion arcs?

You may be able to do it that way. Don't know why you'd skip more than half the story unique to your class, but to each their own.

I've done it already? A couple times. I don't like Torian or Skadge. I wanted to know if I could. Does anyone know?

I've done it already? A couple times. I don't like Torian or Skadge. I wanted to know if I could. Does anyone know?

OK, let me answer definitely. As long as you meet the level requirements, you will be able to do it that way. As for getting enough experience to level, I'm pretty sure just doing the planetary and heroics will be enough, as I've heard plenty of people say just class and heroic missions has been enough for them to level.

OK, let me answer definitely. As long as you meet the level requirements, you will be able to do it that way. As for getting enough experience to level, I'm pretty sure just doing the planetary and heroics will be enough, as I've heard plenty of people say just class and heroic missions has been enough for them to level.

Awesome! Thank you.

Will your class quest auto finish once you start KotFE? I want another shadow or even an assassin but don't want to finish the class story (yes, I'm one of those oddballs that don't mind SoR and KotFE but can't stomach another consular storyline - love my shadows though). I don't want the class story stuck in my log until I've done it.

OP if you don't mind sharing your results :p

Will your class quest auto finish once you start KotFE? I want another shadow or even an assassin but don't want to finish the class story (yes, I'm one of those oddballs that don't mind SoR and KotFE but can't stomach another consular storyline - love my shadows though). I don't want the class story stuck in my log until I've done it.

OP if you don't mind sharing your results :p

Starting KOTFE permanently ends the ability to go back and do the Class story or any of the companion side stories. I would guess that any parts you haven't finished will be filled in with the same info as the default story a start at 60 gets.

Starting KOTFE permanently ends the ability to go back and do the Class story or any of the companion side stories. I would guess that any parts you haven't finished will be filled in with the same info as the default story a start at 60 gets.

That's the answer I needed, thanks :)