Looking for Guild

LieutenantDaniel

I'm new to SWTOR and have only recently finished my class story for a Jedi Knight, currently lvl 52. I haven't played anything pre 4.0. Just looking for a guild so I can begin learning more about this game and the end game content it offers once I hit 65. I am a subscriber and have intentions to continue being active in this game.

A little about me, I'm a 27 year old male and I do have a full time job, my days off usually are Sundays through Tuesdays. I work nights so my usual play time only falls on my days off. I'm an easy going person who loves everything Star Wars and am just looking for a mature group of individuals to game with.

If you're interested in end-game content, my guild <Fortitude> could be a good fit for you. Our website is linked in my signature, so rather than copy/paste stuff from there I'll just let you check it out if you're interested! You can sign up right on the website if you think it's a good fit.

Hey there Lt. Dan!

<Galactic Forces> is a conquest and ops-oriented Republic guild on JC with a great community and a dedication to clearing all levels of Operation content (with some PvP, Flashpoints, and Star Fortresses on the side). We're a mature, long-standing guild which has stood the test of time and has become one of the leading guilds on the server. We offer all the typical amenities, including Guild Ship, Guild Bank, Ventrilo, Exp. bonuses, and more. We also consistently place in the top 10 guild for conquest each week if you're looking to get those done. Our Ops are first-come, first-serve, so we work around your schedule. Volunteer when you're able and get into an Op. We're also happy to teach returning players like you Op/class mechanics!

If this sounds like something you'd like to try, don't hesitate to give me a message here on SWTOR.com or in-game to my toon Azlock.

Happy playing,

Aelon

The <Black Widow Company> is a veteran-owned, award-winning, multi-gaming community which has been successful for over twelve years, primarily in first person shooters and MMOs. In that time we have built a solid reputation in online gaming as a community that believes in integrity, fair play, dedication, and teamwork. You can expect a highly organized unit with a mature and professional gaming attitude. We are competitive; we're in this game for competition and fun and we support a diverse range of play styles. We provide content for casual and progression Raiders, casual and competitive PvP and Galactic Starfighter, as well as maintaining an environment conducive to general fun in less organized play styles.

There is no level, gear, or experience requirement for joining BWC. We run in-house trainings that will allow each member to advance in skill and understanding as far as they are willing to push themselves.

BWC plays on both factions and currently hosts progression raids on most nights; 7:30 pm to 9:30pm EST and to Midnight EST. On our non-raiding nights of the week, we run everything from PvP Ops to Trainings. Teamspeak is our VoIP program, and we require its use for all progression content. We have a guild flagship, 10% Rep/XP bonuses, and consistently win and place in the conquest leaderboards.

Our team motto is “ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT”, and we apply that mentality in every game we play, and to everything we do, without risking or compromising our desire or our ability to have fun at the same time. We invite you to discover what makes us different for yourself.

To begin your journey, please feel free to send me a PM here or visit our website: http://the-bwc.com/