3 Million NP Splicing

FMLDestroyer

To start I am a level 50.. I am armtech scav and investigation. I have gotten a total of 10 schematics leveling up total... I do epic missions 10-15 times daily.. And send out my critical investigation companion hourly..

Splicing friend also level 50. Has 3 million np sitting because each of illums pvp harvests have credit box's and epic recipes (6 epic recipes an hour or so). I have sat and watched as he has harvested box after box like there the common..

To start I am a level 50.. I am armtech scav and investigation. I have gotten a total of 10 schematics leveling up total... I do epic missions 10-15 times daily.. And send out my critical investigation companion hourly..

Splicing friend also level 50. Has 3 million np sitting because each of illums pvp harvests have credit box's and epic recipes (6 epic recipes an hour or so). I have sat and watched as he has harvested box after box like there the common..

I went out there as a level 20 or low 20's. No one was out there so I ran loops collecting the lockboxes.

The credit boxes don't actually have that much cash in them. Getting epic patterns will make decent money, but I have a much, much better system for cash flow that doesn't require me to venture out into the world or stop what I'm doing for very long. It also doesn't require Slicing, even though I have it because I don't care to craft and having a second gathering or crew skill is worthless due to the cap on auction listings (I'm always at the cap even with just one gathering and one crew skill).

Slicing is overrated. It's fine for a Kinetic Shadow like myself to pick up a few extra credits when I'm out doing quests or investing in my gathering skill, but I never send anyone on missions for it and I don't go out of my way (as in to another planet) just to get lockboxes.

Another Example as to the much needed attention so soon after release anything in the works devs???... looks at the devs

This doesnt need fixed. This fixes itself as more people get into the zone. The OP is just butthurt that he didnt figure out to level slicing to what is required to slice in that zone and get there before all the casuals get there.

Edited by Nicarras