Returning player looking for casual Republic Guild

ionviking

I am getting back into Swtor and really digging the new content I have a job and other hobbies so I am not on for prolonged periods during the week, between 8-11 est most nights. I do a good bit during on the weekends. I have a 65 guardian named Xanar.

Hey there ionviking!

<Galactic Forces> is a top-tier conquesting guild which is looking for new members to bolster our ranks as we clear 4.0 content. We're a long-standing, mature, friendly, and casual guild: most of our members have families of their own and our raids are first-come, first-serve. We've got all the normal guild amenities and are consistently in the top 10 for conquest. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or message me in-game on my toon Azlock!

Cheers,

Aelon

Welcome back! If you're interested in end-game content, my guild <Fortitude> could be a good fit. We have an active group of players and normally have 15-30 people on during your common playing time it sounds like. We have everything from progression Operations teams to social guild runs of Operations, Flashpoints, and Heroics.

If you're interested, check out our website (linked in my signature) and you can sign up there if you'd like to join us!