Player's Choice awards for PVP

blackopsranger

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like to add that the list is entertaining but not entirely certain it's valid. There are a lot of players I think are amazing and would rip apart the leaders (not that the leaders are bad, just that I feel some players have an equivalent or better grasp of a class and aren't properly represented.)

Examples that would come to mind would be Mace (for Senti/mara), Tellic for slingers, Green'beam for Commando healers, Bubble'u for Sages, Sto'at for Sages, Seetsu for Sage healers.

This is a general thread for everyone to participate in and is explicitly about Regs. So whoever gets mentioned the most is whoever has the most friends and plays the most. Skill isn't nearly as important.

Now a thread about who are the most skilled players done by people who do Ranked would be more entertaining, but everyone would get banned and the thread deleted in short order.

Edited by Emperor-Norton

This is a general thread for everyone to participate in and is explicitly about Regs. So whoever gets mentioned the most is whoever has the most friends and plays the most. Skill isn't nearly as important.

Now a thread about who is the most skilled players would be more entertaining, but everyone would get banned and the thread deleted in short order.

Scroll down to the bit about repeat voting :p

Also I think that in a lot of cases it takes skill to recognize skill, after a bit there's a lot of diminishing returns to determining like, who is actually "good."

IE an RPer has a wildly different conception on who is the "best player" in PvE for class X vs like, a more experienced person's opinion, but at the end of the day, shmeh.

Scroll down to the bit about repeat voting :p

Also I think that in a lot of cases it takes skill to recognize skill, after a bit there's a lot of diminishing returns to determining like, who is actually "good."

IE an RPer has a wildly different conception on who is the "best player" in PvE for class X vs like, a more experienced person's opinion, but at the end of the day, shmeh.

You're correct, forgot to mention it would be by those who have done Ranked. Doesn't matter though because any meaningful discussion will get reported by someone who got their feelings hurt and the thread would be deleted.

brb, getting Mungtatta 95% of the vote in all categories.

>tfw sileen, prob the best sin that has played on ebon hawk is one of the lowest

>mace, prob the best mara that has played on ebon hawk is in #3 (nothin against you atrixx homie)

Mace is like, the best Mara worldwide period. I liked Luiza more by a smidgen when I saw him play Carnage during that PTS cycle, but tbh not a single superior watchman sent to Mace. :)

As for Concentration for PvP, ewwwww 2 ez...

Edited by GrandLordMenace

Nope, I still submitted another vote, this doesn't block the method of erasing browser history and revoting.

Well thats unfortunate. Good thing the prizes dont involve "real" money nor were they purchased as such. The good news is there's been 14k Views :cool: Hopefully there will be plenty of people ready to queue for ranked matches during the event.

The only reason I will read this thread now is for a list of people to grief in pvp. I don't care about your votes. Best of luck killing me. If your on this list I will go out of my way to make your life miserable in PvP. My main PvP chars are below:

Orokane

Orohax

Oromerc

I sincerely am going to pwn the fck out of you pansies. And I wish you luck.

Your kidding right on Sister. I mean on my Mara I go out of my way to grief Sister almost as much as NSFW. I mean seriously?

Mara = Orokane

Don't talk **** about Sisterknife. I'll **** shove my knife so far up your mara's *** that it'll be like you got a new tooth, fam.

inb4 forum ban

Edited by QuiveringPotato

The only reason I will read this thread now is for a list of people to grief in pvp. I don't care about your votes. Best of luck killing me. If your on this list I will go out of my way to make your life miserable in PvP. My main PvP chars are below:

Orokane

Orohax

Oromerc

wew lad

Orokane

Orohax

Oromerc

M8 you dont even know who ur talking to I'm the best pansy griefer on ebon hawk good luck wrecking me nobody

ps ur dead

The only reason I will read this thread now is for a list of people to grief in pvp. I don't care about your votes. If your on this list I will go out of my way to make your life miserable in PvP. My main PvP chars are below:

Orokane

Orohax

Oromerc

I have to ask-

If you don't care about he list why post your name?

Edited by Quarast