So I just did the [The Tyrant] on Bel'Savis.

Reno_Tarshil

I've got a level 58 jedi guardian in mostly 156 with a bit of 180 gear and am in the process of running the full set of Oricon dailies and the weekly, as historically that's a fair benchmark for quests that punish the undergeared and unprepared.

Bothrium beast was a bit slow, but pretty easy. Trash groups in the shuttle/hero area and the named champions were kicking my ***, and I found them pretty easy to solo if somewhat time consuming, during 2.0 and 3.0. Haven't tried the tower or the subteroth yet.

In general in 4.0 I've been finding that groups of trash mob with some strongs and an elite or two are more likely to be dangerous than a champion or boss. I guess the peons have decided that they're tired of getting pushed around. ;)

A good trick for that Heroic is just stick to the Southern half of the Heroic Area. The Champions there are pretty easy with constant interrupts and you can quickly be done with it.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont believe for one sec that you went past the sub boss that summons adds with companion in tank mode and you in DPS. and no heals between

Those adds drop with 1 firestorm (flamethrower) and I suspect account for a lot damage of that encounter, so if taken out quickly, really cut the damage you take (especially without the Coordinated special attack he calls out). The boss knocks you back a lot but does very little damage, and drops fairly quick. If you have the turret pack down, he melts pretty quickly.

Personally I wish they would nerf the Zakuul Knights health. Not because they are hard, but because fighting them is boring.

Edited by Deyjarl