Returning Player Looking for Active Guild

Sharpshin

I'm a returning player (started in beta), and would like to join a casual, active, guild.

ABOUT ME

I'm 31, dislike walks on the beach, love long conversations about avoiding work, and I won't shed on the furniture. I'm based in the central time zone, and keep pretty normal office hours (7am - 5pm), so my play time is generally limited to the evenings and occasionally weekends. Since I've been away for so long I've started with a fresh character, which is a Jedi Knight that plan on building as a tank. I'm currently on the Jedi Covenant server, but not opposed to moving.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

Love in all the wrong places... Aside from that I would prefer a casual, made up primarily of adult gamers. If I can't discuss how awesome Back to the Future is with you, without explaining the 80's, we're going to have issues. I eventually plan on taking part in raiding once I'm level/gear appropriate.

<Fortitude> might be a fit for you. We're a new but fast growing Guild built around the idea of being focused on social endgame, with a number of older players in the mix. No guarantee all of them will understand, "You are my density," however. :)

The main recruitment post is here, but if you want to check us out, our Guild site is at:

http://fortitudeguild.enjin.com/

Apply if you think it'll work for you. :)

Roflmao!!!!!!

Okay I can breathe now lol love your post. I am the GM of <High Order> we are a laid back casual guild with two raid groups and trying to be more active when we are not raiding and I think everyone in our guild could give you a very deep discussion about how the flux capacitor is needed for time travel and what it does. If you would like to I would be happy to talk to you in game. V-tar (main), Ve'thar, Jar-rick, Vengence, Cetall, or Skorrn is who I am usually on. :)

Hey there!

Galactic Forces is a top-tier conquesting guild which is looking for new tanks and heals to bolster are ranks as we clear 4.0 content. We're a long-standing, mature, friendly, and casual guild: raids are first-come, first-serve, though as a tank you'll be pretty much guaranteed a spot! As a returning player, we'd be happy to help train you in the guardian Defense spec if that's what you choose to continue playing with. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or in-game to my toon Azlock!

Cheers,

Aelon

The <Black Widow Company> is a veteran-owned, award-winning, multi-gaming community which has been successful for over twelve years, primarily in first person shooters and MMOs. In that time we have built a solid reputation in online gaming as a community that believes in integrity, fair play, dedication, and teamwork. You can expect a highly organized unit with a mature and professional gaming attitude. We are competitive; we're in this game for competition and fun and we support a diverse range of play styles. We provide content for casual and progression Raiders, casual and competitive PvP and Galactic Starfighter, as well as maintaining an environment conducive to general fun in less organized play styles.

There is no level, gear, or experience requirement for joining BWC. We run in-house trainings that will allow each member to advance in skill and understanding as far as they are willing to push themselves.

BWC plays on both factions and currently hosts progression raids on most nights; 7:30 pm to 9:30pm EST and to Midnight EST. On our non-raiding nights of the week, we run everything from PvP Ops to Trainings. Teamspeak is our VoIP program, and we require its use for all progression content. We have a guild flagship, 10% Rep/XP bonuses, and consistently win and place in the conquest leaderboards.

Our team motto is “ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT”, and we apply that mentality in every game we play, and to everything we do, without risking or compromising our desire or our ability to have fun at the same time. We invite you to discover what makes us different for yourself.

To begin your journey, please feel free to send me a PM here or visit our website: http://the-bwc.com/