Maintenance: November 17th, 2015

TaitWatson

WOW. I slept untll 3 in the afternoon, woke up with a kitten eating my hair, got a splinter in my foot while lighting the fire, re-enforced the gate out front because the wind is taking it, and then played ESO, had a naked dance party, came off started this up, cried a little inside, went and got cake. YOU SIR ARE A HARD WORKING FELLOW.

*** Chocolate cake, /share... wait alchole cake bad. Fire better. or something like that.

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain the need to post constant ellipses instead of using any semblance of basic punctuation?

I can type like this......and break my thoughts up with ellipses that are too long....and even use punctuation in front of them!.....and give the impression that I take very long breaks between each of my thoughts.....and apparently this is very popular?.....

Between this and someone who posts a textwall as a run-on sentence, I'm really not sure which is worse.

To one of the comments early on Cartel Coins, Yes a lot of people seem to be having problems getting the coins even after a week has passed since payment. You are not the only one. For me personally, this is the second month this has happened and I am quite angry about it.

Why you young whippersnappers. In my day we had 8bit computers and only 48k to use! And we loaded everything from audio cassettes!

Now get off my lawn!

:cool:

I remember spending two hours once rewinding a tape in the hope the program would load :) bless those days, people don't know how easy it is today :)

Hi guys

I have problem with this update. During installation I had to turn off my computer and when I was trying to open SWTOR again I have such alert "This application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again"

How can i do this? I close and open icon swtor but it is not helping

Can some one explain to me (don't have time to search for the reason) why the update was first extended for an hour and now there is no ETA. im just curious.:confused:

My best guess is that they ran into some issues pushing the update.

Can some one explain to me (don't have time to search for the reason) why the update was first extended for an hour and now there is no ETA. im just curious.:confused:

Obviously they encountered a problem they thought they could fix in an hour and it turned out to be much more complicated than that.

Mine says Play... IS IT SAFE TO CLICK?! *throws chocolate cheesecake out the window*

Knowing bioware er ea whoever I'd say your PC might explode or worse. Then again I've clicked play many a times in passing, and it just went to the server select screen with a pop about the servers being down. But I swear it said at one point Your patched but you are **** out of luck. Then again that might of been the alchole starting to effect things.

It is very unfair on European players to be carrying out patching at a peak period for them. This might be the worst case so far, but its not the first case of a maintenance extension impacting European subscribers available game time. If you wish to use European peak times for patching so that potential problems don't effect American servers during heavy usage, you should consider charging less for subscribing in Europe. This would factor in the lower level of service and availability you are providing to those customers on those servers.