Not receiving conquest points

FragRockKnuckles

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I crafted some war supplies and did not receive any conquest points. Is there perhaps a delay in the points being updated? I found this happened on several of my characters. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Check objectives, some of them are no-longer repeatable.

Check objectives, some of them are no-longer repeatable.

Thank you for your reply.

Why do they keep changing it. I don't think it is fair. Not everyone can get into groups for flashpoint runs. The lack of consistency makes getting the conquest achievement harder for those who depend on crafting and not so much pvp or flashpoint runs. I've spent 3 hours on doing as much as I can with weekly pvp and the weekly flashpoint objectives and only achieved 3150 points and that is with a 80% stronghold bonus. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious here but I would like to know how I can gain conquest points more quickly. Last week was great with crafting objectives repeatable. This week totally sucks!

I'm almost inclined to completely give up for this weeks conquests and hope next week will provide more reasonable objectives that can be achieved.

Edited by FragRockKnuckles

Something, something fairness something.

On another han,d a few guilds on the Ebon Hawk scored 26million points last week, from the still-repeatable crafting objectives.

I have about 90% SH bonus, and I had 60k points after 2 days PVP. Keep in mind, this was also without flagship bonus. Then again, that was a lot of PVP.

And I believe they changed it because they wanted to apease casuals, so that a casua l guild of 500 people can get 2

2.5mil points if they just derp it, rather than be totally steamrolled by a group of dedicated crafters. Well, this of course puts niche dedicated guilds at a disadvantage, like, ya know, people who spend 2 months developing RP.

Or people who spend 4 months practicing killing stuff in PVP or PVE with a solid core.

Thank you for your reply.

Why do they keep changing it. I don't think it is fair. Not everyone can get into groups for flashpoint runs. The lack of consistency makes getting the conquest achievement harder for those who depend on crafting and not so much pvp or flashpoint runs. I've spent 3 hours on doing as much as I can with weekly pvp and the weekly flashpoint objectives and only achieved 3150 points and that is with a 80% stronghold bonus. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious here but I would like to know how I can gain conquest points more quickly. Last week was great with crafting objectives repeatable. This week totally sucks!

I'm almost inclined to completely give up for this weeks conquests and hope next week will provide more reasonable objectives that can be achieved.

BW have repeatedly mentioned that they intend to reduce the role crafting plays in conquest point accumulation in order to promote group content. Info about it was there for at least couple months. Except for some dedicated crafting conquest weeks like Titans of Industry, crafting objectives will no longer be repeatable.