A Murder of Crows Recruitment Thread

Defel

A Murder of Crows is primarily a Republic side guild (we do run an Empire side guild, Murder and Mayhem). The guild has always been a small, tight knit community of friendly, helpful players who enjoy all aspects (at least in small pockets) of the game. We have members who run Operations, Flashpoints, PvP, GSF, Craft, Level, RP, and just about any other viable activity within the game. The largest group activity is Operations at this time. The guild does both casual and progression raiding.

The guild tends keep things pretty casual and members are willing to help newer players learn game systems and experience content. Philosophically we believe players can learn from each other and while we tend to have our ways of doing things we are always willing to listen and adapt as new information becomes available.

If you are interested in trying out the guild, we have a 30 day recruitment/probationary period for new members to join and interact. During this time both sides, player and guild, will decide if it is a fit and move forward from there. If you are looking for a friendly and helpful guild that is willing to teach as well as learn and grow, the Crows might be for you. Leveling and raiding or just socializing and chatting, we look forward to meeting you.

Feel free to visit our guild site: amoc.enjin.com. In the General Discussion forum you will find sticky threads detailing recruitment procedures as well as our general Code of Conduct. If it feels like a match fill out the application form on the recruitment page. Feel free to contact Zaximus in game or speak with any Crows member for assistance, details, or questions.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks Ham, I appreciate the post.. For those looking to contact me I have shifted from Zaximus to Zaxximus for most of my play time. Feel free to reach out, we are looking to expand the guild roster with fun, friendly players looking to enjoy the game.