Hey guys.stats ?

Aztian

Hey guys ,,

i need to know when do Dissmiss trruns kick in on crit? i have 1274 right now.. do i need to get down to 1200 and geting mastery? my gear is HM and SM and 220 man and off hand...

right now its Acc 110.23% ( 705) Crit 38.21 (1274) alac 10.31% with buff.. play carnge

Hey guys ,,

i need to know when do Dissmiss trruns kick in on crit? i have 1274 right now.. do i need to get down to 1200 and geting mastery? my gear is HM and SM and 220 man and off hand...

right now its Acc 110.23% ( 705) Crit 38.21 (1274) alac 10.31% with buff.. play carnge

You are very close on optimal stats. Any further tweaking without better gear would be un noticeable. Only thing i might do is drop one crit aug for an alacrity aug cuz you are a little high on crit. You wanna be at 823 alacrity rating or close to it. Edited by Walpurulis

You are very close on optimal stats. Any further tweaking without better gear would be un noticeable. Only thing i might do is drop one crit aug for an alacrity aug cuz you are a little high on crit. You wanna be at 823 alacrity rating or close to it.

thanks man :)