WTB Wings of the Architect - 20m (pubside)

RogueScout

Mate...no one can kill that boss on NIM right now, not on our server, and even if they could, it's so tight, there is no room to bring a carry through. Sorry.

I just did it with my 50 influence NEW NICO OCCAR HEALER companion, along with my NEW NICO OCCAR BLASTER SET. solo healed it and I tanked.

Now paying 40m.

That seems about right for the new challenge of them being at lvl 65.

What I did, pre 4.0, was ask on different servers. You could get a better price and more variety on other servers. 90cc transfers is still happening I believe so use that.

I recommend Ex-Dalborran Elitists on Harbinger or PUGS for Hire on Begeren Colony. Both delivered for me and had fair pricing.

Good luck! :rak_03:

Try contacting Aisthesis or Defender Program, they are the only guilds worth mentioning on Pub Side that can probably do this for you. :)

You forget <The Army of Light> we used to sell wings too, but as I stated no one on the server can clear night mare any more at the moment, even if they could, they can't carry anyone the dps check is too tight. Assuming they are full 224s that means they have the gear that was meant to be used for that operation. I guess what I am getting at is that the only reason people could carry you through it before is because the dps checks and heal checks were pathetic and they were 5 levels and 6 gear tiers higher then what night mare was meant to be done in.

TLDR: you can't get wings anymore those who have them, have them. No one new will get them at least for awhile.

Edited by GhOsTPrOz