Star Wars Episode I: A Squarebox Menace

Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Lukewarm Tauntauns

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of Rincoln Rau

Star Wars Episode IV: A New DDoS

Star Wars Episode V: The Trixy Strikes Back

Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Devil

Star Wars Episode VII: Razinon's Really Big Ego Awakens

credit to carthy for some episode names

credit to mosh for always giving me a reason to run back to the store to buy some lube

Edited by no_limits

so stupid some of these comments im reading, your supposed to give props to the achievements performed not hate on em . anyways im not subbing back into Devs 4.0 changes, my pubs roll deep with pve players now. until they return to pvp v pvp theres no reason to give them sub money, and ive subbed since launch. somebody got paid to put warzone companion quest in game and now my pubs are dominating pve players in warzones. ive been steamrolled before no biggie but what ive seen lately is *********** stupid pve v pvp

so stupid some of these comments im reading, your supposed to give props to the achievements performed not hate on em . anyways im not subbing back into Devs 4.0 changes, my pubs roll deep with pve players now. until they return to pvp v pvp theres no reason to give them sub money, and ive subbed since launch. somebody got paid to put warzone companion quest in game and now my pubs are dominating pve players in warzones. ive been steamrolled before no biggie but what ive seen lately is *********** stupid pve v pvp

shutup

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=854342 LOL