LF guild for myself and a few friends. (Both sides)

Tralaix

We come from a multi-game community which no longer has a chapter in SWtoR. We are looking for a guild with active members primarily in the evening and weekends CST. We just came back after some time away and may or may not be interested in doing OPs in the future. Currently there are 5 of us. We would like to find a guild with a presence on both sides. We are looking for a laid back group to chat/run FPs, etc with. Hit me up in game as Ryorn or here.

Thanks.

Hello and welcome back to SWTOR!

My guild <Fortitude> is a Republic guild, but we have a sister guild <Dogs of War> Imp side that most of our members also have characters in. Our raiding is primarily Pub side at the moment just based on existing preferences. I'll DM you more info, but our website link is in my signature as well if you want to check it out in the meantime.

Hey there tralaix!

<Galactic Forces> is a medium-sized, long-standing guild that has stood the test of time and is now one of the top conquest guilds on the server. Our focus is on experiencing the breadth of group content that SWTOR has to offer in conjunction with Conquest objectives. We usually run Ops and/or PvP every night of the week, with all group events being run first-come, first-serve. We have plenty of skilled players but no progression groups, and we run multiple lockouts a night so that everyone gets a chance to play. We're small enough to maintain a good community atmosphere, but large enough that we have enough resources to maintain a high level of play.

If this sounds like a guild you'd be interested in, please contact me via a PM on here or in-game to my toon Azlock.

Happy Playing!

Howdy Ryorn!

Souls of Fate has a great deal of players in Minnesota, Texas, and other CST states. Even better we are an active and friendly guild with a presence on both Pub and Imp sides of SWTOR. We have players who have been around since the beginning and folks who are just starting out.

We call ourselves an everything guild, a group of people who really enjoy doing everything that this game has to offer. From running our 20th toon through a storyline that we can't get enough of to running Ops to try to grab some gear and have a great time with guildmates.

We have regular guild events and every Friday and Saturday we do open runs for anyone in the guild to get the opportunity to get in some fun runs and gear runs. We have some PvPers, some GSF pilots and folks who just like to come on and chat while playing.

We are always looking to add more friends to our guilds, so please check out Souls of Fate and Gentleman Bastards, the links to our sites are in my signature.

We hope to hear from you and your friends soon!

If you decide to join, whisper any member of SoF or GB and tell them "Drivan" sent ya.

The <Black Widow Company> is a veteran-owned, award-winning, multi-gaming community which has been successful for over twelve years, primarily in first person shooters and MMOs. In that time we have built a solid reputation in online gaming as a community that believes in integrity, fair play, dedication, and teamwork. You can expect a highly organized unit with a mature and professional gaming attitude. We are competitive; we're in this game for competition and fun and we support a diverse range of play styles. We provide content for casual and progression Raiders, casual and competitive PvP and Galactic Starfighter, as well as maintaining an environment conducive to general fun in less organized play styles.

There is no level, gear, or experience requirement for joining BWC. We run in-house trainings that will allow each member to advance in skill and understanding as far as they are willing to push themselves.

BWC plays on both factions and currently hosts progression raids on most nights; 7:30 pm to 9:30pm EST and to Midnight EST. On our non-raiding nights of the week, we run everything from PvP Ops to Trainings. Teamspeak is our VoIP program, and we require its use for all progression content. We have a guild flagship, 10% Rep/XP bonuses, and consistently win and place in the conquest leaderboards.

Our team motto is “ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT”, and we apply that mentality in every game we play, and to everything we do, without risking or compromising our desire or our ability to have fun at the same time. We invite you to discover what makes us different for yourself.

To begin your journey, please feel free to send me a PM here or visit our website: http://the-bwc.com/