Cant kill Yonlach =(

Xekark

wish I could tell you but I'd have to see how you play. I killed him pretty easy with Vette out shootin at him too. All i did was stack sunder and burned my rage bar as soon as I can. Didn't even use call of the force or any other defense buff.

wish I could tell you but I'd have to see how you play. I killed him pretty easy with Vette out shootin at him too. All i did was stack sunder and burned my rage bar as soon as I can. Didn't even use call of the force or any other defense buff.

How do you get Vette to join in the fight?

I killed his apprentice then died. Came back and the master was solo. Not so bad then.

I did it the same way. Kill the silver, die, rez with field bot, move outside and heal up. Wait for cooldowns. Go back in and kick his ***.

You can also run out of the room after you kill his apprentice. It'll take a min to get out of combat but you can heal up then go back in.

Edited by Bomp

When I played Yonlach had 5k hp and his apprentice had 5.5k and his apprentice was using a tanking lightsaber form, so I personally found it easier to kill Yonlach, then you are probably going to die, revive and kill the apprentice, worked for me.

This approach tends to bug the quest. I'd not suggest this tactic until they've fixed that bug.

The key to beating this is:

1. Have med packs and stims (several in event u die - saves a trip back to med vendor)

2. Hack away ONLY at the OLD MAN - once you beat him he`ll be in a PAUSEd mode

3. run out of the hut (it will NOT reset)

4. Get yourself prepared again having all CDs ready and med pack ready to take (again)

5. Hop back in to kill the big young guy - should you think you`re health is too low or you can`t make it - run back out, rinse, repeat.

6. Once beaten, the big young guy will go into a PAUSEd mode

good luck

PS you will not be able to use your companion

Edited by fneegan

I just died doing this quest and went to the medical center - now my companion has vanished! The circular interface in the corner is gone. I submitted a ticket. Any other suggestions?

Reset the quest. If not possible, abandon the quest. If not possible, shelve the character until they fix the problem via patch. The response to your ticket will be "Thank you for the bug report"; nothing will happen; they will do nothing; it will not be fixed.

I just died doing this quest and went to the medical center - now my companion has vanished! The circular interface in the corner is gone. I submitted a ticket. Any other suggestions?

You can resummon him using the Crew Window at the top of the UI.

As an immortal Jugg I didn't have a problem at all with both of them. Just kill the apprentice first, but keep an eye on the master's induction abilities and get ready to interrupt. At the begginging of the fight he does a pretty heave sustained force attack. once you interrupt it and he comes in close range, his damage output while on soresu form (me ofc) is laughable. And ofcourse use stims and medpacs as well amy cd available (invincible+saber ward does wonders I tell ya!)

I killed him at 28 myself and I'm almost fully specced into Immortal. Saber Ward + Invincible and a med kit and I think I had about 50% hp left at the end. I found it easier to kill Yonlach first since he's more annoying with his casting and has less hp than the knight has. Remember to interrupt when you can.

• 3 weeks later...
Got the same problem. I'm Lvl 27 Jugg ... goin in and my crew companion vanishes. The big guy attacks me ... I attack him with all I've got. After three actions of me Yonlach comes in too and after two more hits of the guys I'm dead. No chance in hell to defeat them. Seems there is still bug alert in this quest. :(