<Sine Qua Non> pre-revan small social mature PvE guild is now recruiting new players

Fate-

<Sine Qua Non> pre-revan small social mature PvE guild is now recruiting casual/new 1st char(s) players. We also be filling spots for our 8man HM/NiM progression group soon, teaching guildies desiring to raid (so no external recruiting open for raiding).

I'm now reviving the guild after 8 months we stopped playing. We used to have 30 guildies with average 14 online every night.

I was guildmaster and raid leader for 2 years, and just come back after 6 months offline, so im now starting to revive the guild, contacting old guildies and recruiting new players again.

Our guild is a small size guild, social, focused in recruiting only new players, teach and run all PvE content.. including end game raiding via an 8man progression group.

Our support servers:

Mumble (guild voice server)

Teamspeak (runs when raiding with non guildies spotfillers).

Website: mainly we only use homepage as facebook wall. And we stick our own ops tactics in forum.

Best way to contact me/us is to send a pm to me (Budha) or one of our officers:

http://swtor-sinequanon.enjin.com/members

note: Im active every night, and since I play 12 Alts pm Budha in enjin is really the best way to contact me.

I do care about recruiting friendly and mature players. I do follow recruiting, guildies close in order to understand how they area, teaching and suggesting them regarding game mechaniques, and run/show guildies to all game content (including end game raiding via a 8man progression group with slow pace progression SM > HM > NiM (we did full DF8hm/DF8hm 5/5 and DF8nim/DP8nim 2/5. So despite guild is mostly relaxing and focused in just new players, we 8 of us part of the progression group will enjoy all end game hard stuff.

If you an experienced player, you out of our recruiting target, but still do contact me for a chat so we can eventually give a chance.

So rather focusing in building from ground up the guild - well reviving it - due to new expansion, then to rush get the "numbers" in order to raid.. nope.. we slowly recruiting friendly players.. then we will together and slowly raid all ops like we did during last 2 years.

Yours,

Budha