HARBY DOWN!!! Replace hamsters ASAP

dscount

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just perfect... I give you 1000's of real life dollars and then you change the game I paid to play. Now, not only have YOU changed the rules and gameplay WITHOUT my consent despite the 1000's of real life dollars, but now I can't even get ON TO PLAY.... FIGURE IT OUT FFS!!!!!!!

Oh so it's not just me? That's good to know. It's a bit of an irony that a big company like EA can't invest in some quality server hardware but a little company like CCP can maintain 99.9+% uptime on their military-grade servers. I mean, one would think that merging APAC servers with West Coast servers would be cause alone for an upgrade.

I guess I could be more direct though, so the real questions are, how long has Harbinger been having problems for, and what have they done about it?

Anyway, I'm gonna go play EVE Online instead. When I get bored of that I'll check on Harbinger again. I fully intend to make the most of the subscription I have remaining before I'm done for good here.

Edited by Idoya

Just perfect... I give you 1000's of real life dollars and then you change the game I paid to play. Now, not only have YOU changed the rules and gameplay WITHOUT my consent despite the 1000's of real life dollars, but now I can't even get ON TO PLAY.... FIGURE IT OUT FFS!!!!!!!

If you spent $1,000 on an MMO you are a moron.

dude... you need a new hobby if you have spent thousands of dollars on swtor. Seriously.

"1000's of real life dollars."

"WITHOUT my consent."

Are you for real?

Server is bogged down. It looks up though and one guy said he was still on. The queue was so full you couldn't que. Server was lagging terrible when i was on, tried to unlock stuff with CC and it charged me but didn't unlock items.

It seems like this is happening a lot to Harby. Given that it appears to have the highest population of all North American servers I'd like to take this time to humbly ask...FIX IT!!!!!

I know crap is supposed to break this week but come man, Harby has the highest population...give us some love Bioware.

Have you ever read the ELUA/TOS you did consent to any changes they decide to make.