Class Quest missing since 4.0

Toccss

Character name: Conblsa

Server: Jedi Covenant

Ticket #: 22745295

Opened 01/06/2016

Sith Warrior class mission disappeared when I logged back in from having to step away from the computer in an instance related to the class quest on Belsavis.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, appears to be fixed as of 1-25-2016.

ONE notice I got was the "?" turning green, with note in closing my ticket that the problem had been fixed and some CCs added to my account, along with the Class quest appearing in my quest list. I also got an E-Mail later stating all the same stuff as the "?" note.

I was relocated to Fleet and given the next Class quest which took me to Korriban. I completed that and next class quest appeared.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Nice to know that they do eventually check on the tickets. I've been missionless for almost a month now.

Well, appears to be fixed as of 1-25-2016.

ONE notice I got was the "?" turning green, with note in closing my ticket that the problem had been fixed and some CCs added to my account, along with the Class quest appearing in my quest list. I also got an E-Mail later stating all the same stuff as the "?" note.

I was relocated to Fleet and given the next Class quest which took me to Korriban. I completed that and next class quest appeared.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Still missing story mission on my warrior. I submitted my ticket at lvl 40. I'm lvl 53 now -.-

Character name: Usuck-Udie

Class: Sith Sorcerer

Server: Prophecy of the Five

Ticket #: 22868024

Opened 01/11/2016

The lost part of my character´s quest is that one from Taris, where I must go to Jedi Enclave to bind the apparition. If I remember well from my sith assassin, that part would be the final part of the class story quest line in Taris. Please, help. My ticket is "kinda" new, but the problem is a lot older than my ticket. Thank You!!!

Char: Rei'lyn

Class: Sith Warrior

Opened ticket: 12/30/15

I transferred from Ebon Hawk to Shadowlands and my Ambush quest vanished. I opened a ticket on 12/30/15 and have no response yet.

Char: Leann'dra

Class: Republic Trooper

Opened ticket 1/5/16

I accidentally left the ship for the quest "Justice" because Garza is usually on Corusant and normally, you can travel out of an instance if it requires you to be there. Well, now I can't get back onto the Justice to complete the quest. It says "Error: Invalid destination."

Just got a reply today on my ticket. The dev reset the quest that I was on. He also gave me 500cc for the wait. Ticket was submitted on 12/29. So just under a month of wait time. The dev also said they were working through a backlog.

Server: The Harbinger

Class: Sith warrior

Questline: Been a while since I played but I was on Alderaan, main quest completely missng

Character name: Heisenbergg

Ticket Number: #22442973

Ticket Opened: 12/26/2015

Ticket Last Updated: 1/13/2016

My ticket got answered and fixed yesterday.

I ticketed this on Dec 29, got an answer this morning. Mine is fixed.

My friend, however, posted his ticket on Dec 28th, and today received an email stating that his class quests were all finished and could not be completed since he had started KOTFE. This is simply not true. He put in the ticket when he was level 33, on Alderaan, and has leveled to 65 doing other quests. He has NOT started KOTFE, specifically because he wants to see his companion stories and his character's story. What else can we do here? Put in another ticket and wait ANOTHER MONTH? This is a returning player, and a sub, who has seen all his enthusiasm pissed away by this issue. Way to go.

Just got a reply today on my ticket. The dev reset the quest that I was on. He also gave me 500cc for the wait. Ticket was submitted on 12/29. So just under a month of wait time. The dev also said they were working through a backlog.

Mine is fixed but I only got 200cc. What gives? Still took them more than a month to fix.

Edited by Elizeth
Elaborating

Character name: Usuck-Udie

Class: Sith Sorcerer

Server: Prophecy of the Five

Ticket #: 22868024

Opened 01/11/2016

The lost part of my character´s quest is that one from Taris, where I must go to Jedi Enclave to bind the apparition. If I remember well from my sith assassin, that part would be the final part of the class story quest line in Taris. Please, help. My ticket is "kinda" new, but the problem is a lot older than my ticket. Thank You!!!

My ticket was answered today, but, the character that has got an answer, was the wrong one. I got an answer saying something about a quest called "the final act", and indeed my sorcerer from The Shadowlands has that quest from his class story quest line. Problem is, the one who has the problem is my character from PROPHECY OF THE FIVE, not the one from The Shadowlands. Same nick-name, same class, but, different servers. Once again, please, fix the missing quest for my character Usuck-Udie, sorcerer, from Prophecy of the Five. My character from The Shadowlands is a brand new one, that I just decided to create and raise up, since I could not play on my previous one from Pot5. Thank you again!

Character name: Almaaren

Class: Sith Assasin

Server: The Red Eclipse

Ticket #: 22981997

Opened: 01.17.2016, updated 01.31.2016

I finished class story on balmorra and Nar Shadda and don't receive the class stroy quest of next chapter. That is a second ticket about a problem (first ticket 12.212015). Guys pls help.

Character name: Lochs

Class: Sith Assassin

Server: Begeren Colony

Ticket #: 22783421

Opened: 01.08.2016, updated 01.13.2016, updated again 1/25

I also finished my class story on balmorra and Nar Shaddaa, and did not receive the next class story chain. For there to be nearly a month of no response to the ingame ticket is ridiculous for a paying subscriber. EA, Bioware, what is going on over there?

Character name: Valdry

Server: Begeren Colony

Ticket #: 23267235

Opened: 02/01/16

I was starting Chapter 3, Sith Marauder when the server went down and when I came back I noticed that I had no class quest.

Edited by KarvelKnight

Character name: Xankotsu

Server: The Harbinger

Ticket #: 23294405

Opened: 02/04/2016

On my level 38 assassin, I was last on Taris when I took a break playing this game. I came back only to find the story mission removed from my mission log and am unable to proceed because of this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Still not resolved. New ticket number 27394257

Having the same problem I just got off my ship after the holteminal talk with Zash, went to House Thul progessed through the conversation where you are told to go to the Alde library to research Nomar Organa and the quest doesn't update, all I have is the planetary story arc quest.

• 2 weeks later...
i currently have the same problem on Belsavis when i was doing strong arm quest i got a DC during a conversation with a npc when i logged back the quest ended with me getting the reward from it but there is no continuation of the story quest and i dont know what i should do next Edited by Rhoet

I'm not sure if this falls under this category or not, but I just finished the Smuggler class arc and after talking with my companions in the Corellia Smuggler hangar, the quest ended (but was it the last in the Smuggler Arc??) and the quest "Crystal Ball" appeared but I wasn't given any credit for completing chapter 3. I was, however, given credit for completing the class arc on Corellia. I've opened a ticket, but figured I'd try here as well.

Server: Bastion

Character: Jact

Ticket: 27777765

-wyndl

• 2 weeks later...