Class Quest missing since 4.0

Toccss

Server: The Harbinger

Name: Latonic

Class: Sith Assassin

Level: 48

Planet: Balmorra/Nar Shaddaa

Quest: After completing the Nar Shaddaa I was asked to go back to Balmorra and complete the quest there. I don't remember any quest there.

Been broken for 2 weeks now.

Edited by Elizeth
Added details.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Character Name: Meromo

Server: Harbinger

Mission: Not sure. Dlass quest missing.

Class: Sorcerer

Last Class Arc: I believe I just finished Tatt and started Alderaan.

Ticket: 22643557 open since 1/03/2016

Edited by TroniK

Server: Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Name: Ferosa

Class: Sith Assassin

Level: 34

Planet: Balmorra/Nar Shaddaa

Quest: After completing the Nar Shaddaa section I was asked to go back to Balmorra. Then it disappeared from my missionlog and the holoterminal does nothing.

Character Name: Lie'ena

Server: The Shadowlands

Mission: Unknown

Class: Sith Warrior

Last Class Arc: Presumably Taris

Ticket: 22750798 (alternatively, mistakenly closed ticket 22724043) since 1/7 (1/6)

Last class arc completed is a guess as I stopped playing for awhile, came back and was on Quesh. I finished all of Quesh and never picked up my class mission. I even completed all of the planet story quests for Hoth in hopes of jump starting something to no avail.

The same happened to my sith inquisitor, after some missions after defeating Darth Scotia. The problem is - My character class missions are missing, I already created a ticket about 28 days ago and, guess what, EA Support didn't even gave a response. Can't progress the story, and and the support doesn't seem to care :mad:

Charactor Name: Keitmon

Class: Sith Inquisitor (sith sorcerer)

Level 38.

Ticket number: unkown, since stuck on updating.

Ticket submitted: 1/01/2016

Server: Begeran Colony

Last mission Completed: Taris: Means of Persuation

Mission that should be there: Taris- The apprentice

Character: Varrkon

Server: The Harbinger

Ticket #: 22523728

Opened 12/29/2015

Unfortunately I don't recall the exact mission status of this character, as he wasn't one I was playing a lot around the release of 4.0, and it was only recently that I went back to do some levelling of my lower level alts that I noticed this char had a completely empty mission log.

Server: Ebon Hawk

Class: Sith Warrior

Questline: Admiral Monk

Character name: Alita

Ticket Number: #22665761

Ticket Opened: 1/03/16

Ticket Last Updated: 1/12/16

I can access Darth Vengean's Flagship on the Galaxy Map, and even zone into the airlock. But I cannot enter the quest because I don't have the associated quest.

My character was 37 when I came back from a year long break. I've just been helping my husband level since this problem broke. I'm level 39 off beating up low level enemies for a week and change.

Please help me!

Hmmm...

Seems we're getting no traction here.

My Inquisitor that has this problem was leveled to 21 during the last summer's 12x EXP binge. She went to Balmorra and was just doing the Class Quests, got about 1/2 to 2/3rds of the way through.

Then the expac came out, and I switched to a different gang of alts. When I came back to the Inquisitor, she only had the Nar Shad Class quest listed. So I ran off and did that, getting to 36 level.

At that point on talking to the holo on my ship, I realized I hadn't completed my Balmorra Class quest, and it was missing from my quest list. So my ticket was submitted on 12-23-2015.

My Inquisitor is still waiting in the cantina on Balmorra with no Class quest......

Server: The Shadowlands

Class: Sith Sorc

Questline: It's been over a year, so I don't remember. Somewhere around where you first meet Ashara on Taris

Character name: Koalette

Ticket Number: #22932972

Ticket Opened: 1/14/2016

Ticket Last Updated: 1/14/2016

I don't even care if I have to restart Taris over again. But I just resubbed, and by the look of this thread there's no help, and the best suggestion is to "reroll". I'm not going to do that, if the customer service is as bad as it seems(a 3 month old bug still existing and barely acknowledged) then I'll just leave again for good.

Edited by Kalshic