can anyone explain it to me?

AlCorazon

Look in the inquisitor tab, should be at the bottom somewhere.

nope its not there for shadow's either. Probably a bug. Either that, or BW is forcing us to use VS in deception. I think they actually mentioned something like that in one of their notes.

Edited by sithBracer

VS is a complete replacement for double strike. Why would you use DS when you have VS anyway??

I think some people were having issues finding it when they switched specs. Usually restarting fixed it from what I heard, I've only been playing infiltration up to now.

I think some people were having issues finding it when they switched specs. Usually restarting fixed it from what I heard, I've only been playing infiltration up to now.

The issue is that when you change to a spec where one ability replaces another you lose and need to retrain the ability that was lost if you switch spec.

The issue is that when you change to a spec where one ability replaces another you lose and need to retrain the ability that was lost if you switch spec.

Then the system is obviously not working correctly. And that is a pretty big and terrible oversight.

This only happened on the first switch for me, and it seems to be that you don't have 'base' ability for any replacements.

What I've been doing for all my characters, and it works well for me, is to drop my discipline completely, then use my Holo trainer to grab all abilities and then re-selected my desired discipline.