Makeb Gazebo Question - Have 0/0

Theeko

I did Well Connected and no gazebo. Eric used "and/or" in the post instead of "and" so doing it on one faction should have been enough (yes I know I shouldn't ever rely on e-lawyering Bioware but I hate doing dailies so I only did one faction as the plain meaning of and/or indicated). Edited by AdrianDmitruk

Asked the same thing here.

All players who complete Making the Connection and/or Well Connected achievements before they are removed will be receiving a Makeb Gazebo decoration in the mail around the time Game Update 4.0 launches. If you don’t have those achievements but you are looking to get them before they are retired, now is the time! We’ll see you all on Makeb.

-eric

Found here.

Says the MAIL around 4.0...so while it's arguable like some that it's coming on full launch, says around 4.0...that was yesterday.

I did it on both sides but I am giving them the benefit of the doubt that they mean next week and then if not then I will become very upset on this.

I have two friends that took the time to do this as well to finish the achievement and one of them had never started the imp side of maekb so she started it and rushed to get it done by the deadline.