Misleading information!

Dagi

First I read this.... *Knights of the Fallen Empire content is only available to players who are eligible for the four Knights of the Fallen Empire subscriber rewards by having been a subscriber on August 10th, August 31st, September 30th, and October 19th, 2015. All other subscribers will be able to access the content on October 27th, 2015.

Then at FAQ: *Players who have been a subscriber from August 10 through October 19, 2015 gain Early Access beginning October 20, 2015, one week before the official launch date.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I guess my English is that bad that I tough its the same if you are a sub on any of those days and if all you resive some extra revard. Then on FAQ site it was very clear. Only thing is that I took free time to play this "pre-access" and now I cant.

Done micro actions worth of 151,94 euros ingame on 2015 You can bet sub ended here.

First I read this.... *Knights of the Fallen Empire content is only available to players who are eligible for the four Knights of the Fallen Empire subscriber rewards by having been a subscriber on August 10th, August 31st, September 30th, and October 19th, 2015. All other subscribers will be able to access the content on October 27th, 2015.

Then at FAQ: *Players who have been a subscriber from August 10 through October 19, 2015 gain Early Access beginning October 20, 2015, one week before the official launch date.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I guess my English is that bad that I tough its the same if you are a sub on any of those days and if all you resive some extra revard. Then on FAQ site it was very clear. Only thing is that I took free time to play this "pre-access" and now I cant.

Done micro actions worth of 151,94 euros ingame on 2015 You can bet sub ended here.

It is clear...

You need to have qualified for the early access gifts (all of them - so have been subbed on those dates) to gain access to early access. I guess you weren't. So you'll what stuff you did qualify for, next week when the expansion is released.

Yeah no. . .

. . .I just had a 5 minute conversation with CS over the phone about this issue as I am eligible for all the rewards but was unsubbed for 3 days. . .

Guess what, I got Early access. . .

IF YOU SUBBED ON THE DAYS TO GET ALL 4 KOTFE REWARDS THEN YOU GET EARLY ACCESS, NOT HAVING IT IS A BUG. F-ING CONTACT CS. . .OR WAIT TILL THEY FIX IT!

I don't know how it's that difficult to understand. Being a sub on the dates listed gets you the rewards listed. Being a sub from "date" to "date" grants you early access.

"From" date = clear, the FAQ site was very clear, But the main information was not. I dont care the rewards I just wanted to play. You gotta remember not all ppl on the customer base is speacking english as A language. Got 4 languages spolen at home none of them is english. So I think it should be simply sayed like it was on FAQ page, but who goes to read the FAQ before its needed.

This is why you need to follow the Dev Tracker for a reason:

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Hey folks!

I am seeing a few posts around the forums where people feel they are missing Early Access, one of the sub rewards, etc. First, I want to remind everyone of the criteria to earn rewards and Early Access, which can be found here. If after reviewing that you still feel you are missing something, please contact Customer Support. They will be the next step in checking into your account, and correcting any issues that may be present.

Thanks!

-eric

Edited by Nightblazer

Yeah no. . .

. . .I just had a 5 minute conversation with CS over the phone about this issue as I am eligible for all the rewards but was unsubbed for 3 days. . .

IF YOU SUBBED ON THE DAYS TO GET ALL 4 KOTFE REWARDS THEN YOU GET EARLY ACCESS, NOT HAVING IT IS A BUG. F-ING CONTACT CS. . .OR WAIT TILL THEY FIX IT!

I called them and "customer service says...no".

I received a newsletter on the 15th of this month offering all sorts of enticing reasons to return. One of the highlights for me was being offered the ability to return and have 12X story exp to skip the god awful grind. So I came back and resubscribed, jumped into the game and five days later the exp bonus is gone. lol.

The information provided in those newsletters trying to get people back were so sketchy after rereading it I'm surprised this thread isn't an explosion of people screaming Bait n' Switch tactics by EA/Bioware. That's how I'm feeling today anyway. I've played MMO's since 99' with EverQuest1.. and I can honestly say this is the most bitter taste given from a game company I've ever experienced in those years.

Well... No sense sulking and whining in my opinion, Live and Learn. Wont burn me again though, sneaky devs :p

Edit: Actually, the bitter taste is kind of right up there with that Shadowbane MMO. My mistake. :)

Edited by Lykah
Addition

dagi. . .

that dude is wrong.

contact CS.

or wait until the script Bioware is running hits your account and grants you access, apparently that is what is issue is.

Thanks man, I re call...

Yeah no. . .

God bless you!

Removed all the other micro actions, I guess these are the subs.... yeah f me.....

Date/Time (GMT) Bought Status Subtotal Taxes Total Invoice #

2015/08/24 1:05 AM CLOSED - - € 12.99

2015/07/25 1:04 AM CLOSED - - € 12.99

2015/06/25 1:04 AM CLOSED - - € 12.99

2015/05/25 5:55 PM CLOSED - - € 12.99

2015/02/07 1:03 AM CLOSED - - € 12.99

2015/01/10 1:10 AM CLOSED - - € 12.99

Thanks for nothing because my prepaid card ended on 7/31 and I got a new one on 8/1 I got screwed out of reward and early access, yet have been a sub for years. WTG and thanks TOR.

Not sure how your poor planning would be their fault..?

They've made it clear from the start that rewards and subbing will determine eligibility to early access. Should have gotten your other card added sooner.

I received a newsletter on the 15th of this month offering all sorts of enticing reasons to return. One of the highlights for me was being offered the ability to return and have 12X story exp to skip the god awful grind. So I came back and resubscribed, jumped into the game and five days later the exp bonus is gone. lol.

The information provided in those newsletters trying to get people back were so sketchy after rereading it I'm surprised this thread isn't an explosion of people screaming Bait n' Switch tactics by EA/Bioware. That's how I'm feeling today anyway. I've played MMO's since 99' with EverQuest1.. and I can honestly say this is the most bitter taste given from a game company I've ever experienced in those years.

Well... No sense sulking and whining in my opinion, Live and Learn. Wont burn me again though, sneaky devs :p

Edit: Actually, the bitter taste is kind of right up there with that Shadowbane MMO. My mistake. :)

Bait and Switch you say???? Welcome to the land of the Contraband Slot machine:mad:

Thanks for nothing because my prepaid card ended on 7/31 and I got a new one on 8/1 I got screwed out of reward and early access, yet have been a sub for years. WTG and thanks TOR.

Same, I feel betrayed as I have been subbing from the beginning of SWTOR and im a Founder... Supported the game years before it was released with donations etc. now its like up yours.

Edited by Dagi

Dagi: You have used this excuse in multiple posts. If this continues to be an issue with you [English as your primary language] perhaps ask for clarification on the forums before it is an issue, or use the multiple languages swtor.com is translated into.

Regards

This is the email I received on the 15th and it had no mention of 12x XP. http://ebm.em.ea.com/c/tag/hBWIBPVB7uvlmB9GgusDpPOwb6P/doc.html?t_params=TOKEN%3DE427159E69C3EB6402A68F2E56A62773

Same, I feel betrayed as I have been subbing from the beginning of SWTOR and im a Founder... Supported the game years before it was released with donations etc. now its like up yours.

Im a founder also, I played in beta. What is sad is that I played on 8/31, they dont shut the game off at midnight 8/30. It ended while at work and when I got home had to wait till morning to get another pre paid card, so technically I was a sub on 9/31 but they dont see it that way.

edit for wrong dates put in

Edited by Ed-Ykic

The Nico Okarr reward was given a second date of 8/10, so you should have qualified for all 4 rewards (assuming your sub never lapsed since) and therefore early access. Call CS.

funny same here...I have 6 month recurring sub and never have to worry about it, ever.