Mako gives out a conversation quest from the core game and it cannot be finished.

PavSalco

So I maxed out her affection in the core game a while ago but when I came today on the ship, she wanted to talk with me. It turned out to be the old conversation that I already finished months ago. It's called "All Work And No Play". It remains in my log with 0 description and 0 level. When I remove it, Mako still wants to give me this quest. It always starts and it finishes after 2 sentences from the beginning of this dialogue:

After that the conversation quest goes to the quest log and it cannot be finished since the conversation stops on its own. When I abandon the quest, Mako still wants to talk with me and the conversation stops at the same moment.

Edited by PavSalco

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran into a similar problem, though I think its from a different mission.

She gets two lines in, and it looks like the convo is supposed to end, but instead, it drops a mission, with nowhere to go.

When I get home, I'll get the mission and see if its the same.

Same problem here.

And from what I have read, this is supposed to be a male only mission. My Hunter is a female.

Prior to this, I did the companion quest with her where we fight Coral. Finished that just fine. Then the "All work and no play" mission, which shows no details. She says two lines, then the mission is in my mission log with no way to clear it.

Hopefully this can be fixed soon. I had her Affection maxed (Pre 4.0) and am level 48.

Thanks.

Same problem here.

And from what I have read, this is supposed to be a male only mission. My Hunter is a female.

Prior to this, I did the companion quest with her where we fight Coral. Finished that just fine. Then the "All work and no play" mission, which shows no details. She says two lines, then the mission is in my mission log with no way to clear it.

Hopefully this can be fixed soon. I had her Affection maxed (Pre 4.0) and am level 48.

Thanks.

This is exactly where I'm stuck too! Thanks for reminding me!

Female hunter. Now I'm stuck at this point. Blah.

I am also having the exact same problem. I have sent in two different tickets, one for support and one as a bug report, I have asked everyone on fleet and no one else seemed to have this issue, its nice to see I am not alone with this. I don't want to star the new expansion until I have these convo's done, so that's on hold until this bug is fixed. My bounty hunter is also female.

Same issue here, female BH, Mako at max affection, all convos finished.

Logged in and she had a quest marker, was some brief dialogue then the quest appeared and cannot be completed. Mako has a conversation available icon next to her portrait but it doesn't trigger in any rest zones (cantinas, strongholds or ship).

Same issue here, female BH, Mako at max affection, all convos finished.

Logged in and she had a quest marker, was some brief dialogue then the quest appeared and cannot be completed. Mako has a conversation available icon next to her portrait but it doesn't trigger in any rest zones (cantinas, strongholds or ship).

Exact same situation here. Level 61 female BH (haven't started KotFE content yet), max affection with Mako and all convos completed long ago.

My situation is that I have not finished the conversations with Mako.

So there seems to be 2 issues.

One is that it is giving a quest that some have passed. The other is that this quest is male only and none of us should be receiving it with a female BH.

And the new patch DID NOT fix this issue.

Make the conversation check the sex properly and I would bet that would resolve this.

Thanks in advance

Ditto, echoing everyone else here...F!BH, Lvl 54, Mako's quest bugged though I have her character unlocked in the Legacy standings. Skadge and Blizz...neither offer any more convos. Realize it's a tad picky especially since she is not my main, only a mere alt, but the incomplete Legacy page still bothers me nonetheless. Edited by Lady_Sapphire

Abandoning it fixes that one...

Skadge and Blizz also get so far through their chat sessions then just stop before the end - also on a Female BH...

The Skadge and Blizz issue where they stop giving conversations before the end of their chains applies to male BHs as well. Mine is lvl 51, finished class quest, and has not been able to finish either of these two companions. I've finished everyone else, and having these two missing from the legacy page is driving me crazy. Fix please!

Edited by Mortgars