[EMP] <Growlie Squad> LFM HM/NM Progression for 4.0

apjung

Growlie Squad is an 8 man Progression Guild focused on 8 man Progression raiding that reside on the Imperial Faction. We are one of the few remaining progression guilds left on this server and have an experienced group of players.

Updated (05/15/2016)

We are currently looking for skilled players of all roles.

What to expect:

I am a strict raid leader but a reasonable one. Don't take things personally, We are all here to progress in end game operations and I am focused on doing just that. We want players to be reliable as we expect near 100% attendance. If there is a RL issue that needs to be dealt with, all i ask is for a heads up so we are notified in advance. Attendance is EXTREMELY important to us so keep this in mind. And lastly, we expect you to have the ability to play your class efficiently and adapt to situations accordingly.

If you have any concerns about your gear, there is no need to be. Gear is a non issue for us as we will do everything we can to have you raid ready. Don't mistake this for not doing anything on your own. We want ambitious players so don't be expecting a handout. We will also help out with repair funds as well.

We use Ventrillo and StarParse as you must have these 2 applications for raiding. This is a requirement, don't bother responding to us if you don't already have this or don't plan to get it in the future.

Currently we raid Thursdays and Sundays at 7:30 PM PST and end around 11:00 PM PST. If schedule is a concern, feel free to ask still as we are pretty flexible.

You can give me a message here or send an in-game mail/whisper to Jung or LIlykins for more information.

Edited by apjung

• 2 weeks later...

Currently looking for Tanks, DPS and Healers who can raid Thursdays 7:30pm pst and second day is up for discusion.

We are also running Flashpoints to help gear up players who are interested in playing with us throughout the week. All our members are willing to help out if you are interested. =)

Send a message and/or Whisper to Lilykins or Jung here or in game!

Edited by LilyKins

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you guys still around? I

Would you be interested in transferring to Hawk to merge with us? Bastion is pretty dead

Let me know, we're a PUB guild up but we have 3 teams working on NiM and we do weekly pugs and what not, could always use more members!

Maybe PM me if your interested, were really chill people.