4.0 woes and worries

Sawanee

Is it a good idea to sell the 192 droid stuff I got from Yavin 4, before the Xpac hits?

If it is of no use in 4.0, I would think it will just disappear, unless I yank it now, right?

Will the stuff I crafted that is in my stash box just disappear?

With 16 toons finished through Ziost, I have a boat load of geared droids(HK on each toon), it will bring a pretty penny I think.

I know implants and ear pieces aren't worth a lot, but...pull them, too?

What about decos?

Will my farming nodes that I use specifically for the image and/or color just disappear, or change to the "counterpart" as well?

This new world coming gives me the willies:(

I already have two legacy sets which I use to move parts around between alts.

I'm guessing that once all the companion gear comes back as a "legecy set" it's no longer something you can sell. So as my two current sets are fine, I'll be selling off all my companions gear before expansion day as it's no longer required and I don't need yet more legacy sets of armour.

Might keep the weapons.

I already have two legacy sets which I use to move parts around between alts.

I'm guessing that once all the companion gear comes back as a "legecy set" it's no longer something you can sell. So as my two current sets are fine, I'll be selling off all my companions gear before expansion day as it's no longer required and I don't need yet more legacy sets of armour.

Might keep the weapons.

Definitely food for thought, thanks.