SWTOR Staggered Startup - The Good & Bad

Aavion

Hey Devs,

It would be nice to consolidate the EGA discussion so it would be possible to see threads about something else. If not this thread then please choose one.

Everyone else,

I know this is a new thread, but if the idea gets out maybe we can get a few devs to consolidate all the pros and cons about the startup into a single thread.

Edited by Aavion

Hey Devs,

Would be nice to consolidate the EGA discussion so it would be possible to see threads about something else. If not this thread then please choose one.

They invited so few people that not enough people are queueing for pvp warzones. As a result, the warzone shuts down giving those who queued full XP for a game they never played.

By the time I finally get access the markets will be wrecked, and pvp will be pointless

They invited so few people that not enough people are queueing for pvp warzones. As a result, the warzone shuts down giving those who queued full XP for a game they never played.

By the time I finally get access the markets will be wrecked, and pvp will be pointless

I noticed the staggered start seems to affect the PVP players more so than the PVE'ers. It appears to be a problem of getting ganked in PVP where, if someone were to have had access right at the beginning, they could have leveled up a bit and not had to face being ganked.

But isn't this to be expected on a PVP server? Or are some suppose to be gankers without having been ganked?

I wasn't aware of that. Do the players get a drop sack when this happens?