Sooo what happened to this "better than cross server" thing??

BrianAC

NO I am pretty sure I have heard them say "we are working on it" somewhere, it was a while ago, but I know Iv heard them say it and other people did too.

Nope. It was a questionably sober comment taken completely out of context. No one has ever heard them say that, they just interpreted it that way. So unless you were at the NY cantina in 2014 standing near the devs while they were talking, you did not hear them say anything like it.

http://www.prettylittlesith.com/2014/11/16/swtor-las-vegas-community-cantina-tour-2014/

Its the same place as the fix to stop Lord Scourge and Vector Hylus from wearing tube top bras, the same place as a fix to the broken female warrior, bh, and inquisitor SOR intros....

Its no where. Unless maybe the "We couldnt possibly care less about this issue so will just continue to ignore it" list :p

Edited by XiamaraSimi

LOL - called level sync.

Actually ERIC did confirm a month or two later via Snauves Interview that something was coming and that Eric could not talk about it. That was about a YEAR ago... so I guess it never happened. (Spelling - sorry if wrong)

Sorry.. anything stated at a Catina event should just be forgotten. I've not seen a SINGLE promise out of those come up and happen. (Might be wrong here). RED SPHERE drop rate increase "You got it..." was the promise made almost a year ago and two GREE events have passed since then. (No change - or a whole 0.001% increase was ninja made)

What happened to it?? Did they just forget about it?? Was it some kind of joke they weren't serious about?? Or was it something to do with KOTFE and they just over exaggerated it??

Even when they're serious it seems it's best not to believe them until they've actually delivered.

I'm guessing if it was ever actually a thing, it's really a few things like cheap transfers and L sync.

Edited by Joesixxpack

In a narrow race against sliced bread, it lost the election. We took it to a judge to be recounted, but it being a Texas judge he sided with sliced bread and ordered no recount be made. So it looks like better than cross server is now toast.