Legendary Status

Desolaytore

Is that all we get? An icon? Was kinda hoping for a nice unique armor set (none recolor) or /title/décor :(

Frankly, I'm pleasantly surprised we get anything for it at all. :)

I finished all 8 class stories a long time ago and have had not a damned thing special to show for it this long anyhow.

Yeah you get a gold star. Now you're an elite, and people will know not to mess with you. Because you have a mean Heroic Moment just waiting for them!

No more cloak clipping on mounts.

Pop up bars.

Animal combat companions.

Crafting changes look good. Blue quality gear (great). Cutting back on crafting mats bloat (amazing). Turning the crafting mats they're getting rid of into the ones that are staying so you don't lose mats you farmed (handy). Simplifying mats levels so they're not missing 7-10 (probably a good thing).

Random pet/mount. People should enjoy that.

Easier to use collections tab. I'm sorry, did you say search feature? And wait I can more easily find my unlocked mounts and armor? Seriously how is this not the main topic on the forums? This is amazing!

Legacy datacrons. Not just "we're looking into it" but it's done and dusted.

Snap to Grid. Oh yeah, I am rock hard right now.

All that good stuff and the first 18 topics in general are about level scaling. Some people just seek out ways to be miserable.

Yeah you get a gold star. Now you're an elite, and people will know not to mess with you. Because you have a mean Heroic Moment just waiting for them!

No more cloak clipping on mounts.

Pop up bars.

Animal combat companions.

Crafting changes look good. Blue quality gear (great). Cutting back on crafting mats bloat (amazing). Turning the crafting mats they're getting rid of into the ones that are staying so you don't lose mats you farmed (handy). Simplifying mats levels so they're not missing 7-10 (probably a good thing).

Random pet/mount. People should enjoy that.

Easier to use collections tab. I'm sorry, did you say search feature? And wait I can more easily find my unlocked mounts and armor? Seriously how is this not the main topic on the forums? This is amazing!

Legacy datacrons. Not just "we're looking into it" but it's done and dusted.

Snap to Grid. Oh yeah, I am rock hard right now.

All that good stuff and the first 18 topics in general are about level scaling. Some people just seek out ways to be miserable.

This, this right here.