Manaan Stronghold

Xathanas

So I know obviously right now the devs are focused on Kotfe and making sure that goes off well, just thought that at some point, a Manaan Stronghold would be pretty epic. Manaan has been my favorite planet since Kotor, between the ocean vistas and the peaceful but haunting soundtrack. I envision the stronghold essentially being your own floating island, with a top floor with great ocean views and some kind of balcony/landing pad, and a bottom floor that juts underwater with plenty of windows to see the firaxan sharks prowling around. Perfectly willing to wait, but at some point this would be awesome, as well as maybe more quests on the actual planet. :cool:

That would be pretty cool.

Rishi is top of the list for me though.

Am I the only one who'd love Voss? or Hoth?

Maybe war-torn Corellia? Live a life of importance and luxary?

Maybe in the ruins of Ziost, in a partially-rebuilt stronghold.

I mean, come on. Every planet has its perks. xD

I'd like to see a Stronghold available for (almost) every planet that is accessible by your ship.

Manaan Underwater Stronghold - Main level above water, second level below.

Rishi Pirate Stronghold - Cobbled together like the rest of Raider's Cove, clinging to the cliffs of your own private island. Rooms connected via rope bridges, access to a ground level beach area.

Ord Mantel (Republic) - Take over the Separatist volcano base. All your rooms arranged around the Caldera, overlooking the magma chamber below.

Korriban (Imperial) - Located high up on the cliffs overlooking the Sith Academy and the Valley of the Dark Lords. Lots of ancient ruins and statues.

Taris - A little plot of reclaimed land under the shade of the derelict towers. A couple of individual housing structures and a good bit of open land. Bonus points for having a tunnel network below ground.

Hutta (Imperial) - A more industrial themed Stronghold including larger factory type buildings (and ideally more industrial decorations, allowing you to create a Droid factory, or a Medical research station, etc.).

The possibilities are endless.

Edit: Oooh, the Hoth Stronghold could be one of the crashed ships. An entire dreadnought just for you.

Edited by OathboundCoH