newbie tank in pvp (gearing question)

Exiled-Phoenix

Ello everyone, i just got my first tank character to 57 and in preparation of level 60 pvp i am wondering how i should gear my powertech?

Should i go for whatever stats the basic pvp sets give me (absorb, shield, endurance) and then fill in augments with endurance/power?

or should i go for a full endurance build with Aim augments to boost damage?

or... what should i do? or what are my options in pvp?

Well, I didn't answer because I don't really *know* the answer. I run mostly tanks, but I only do regs, and I'm sure I can get away with sub-optimal gear there and still do fine-ish. And, of course, my own Vanguard is only level 50-something right now.

From what I've read, for PvP "everyone" says stack endurance as much as possible for tanks, even over the mitigation stats. But beyond that, whether to worry about aim or whatnot... I just always go for more power.

I guess that PT's are supposed to be top-dog right now because they are good tanks, and also can pull good DPS, but I haven't figured out how to make that work yet, so that's why I say I don't really *know*, and I was watching for people more qualified than me to answer your question. (yes, that was all one sentence :p)

Or, in other words, what Domi said sounded fine. :D