OC'd Past Min Req

itsCujo

After I bought the game I decided to see if the game was on CanIRunIt.com and it was. So I found out that my processor is just under the min req of the game while everything else is fine.

Minimum: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better

You Have: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+

My processor is OC'd to the GHz of a 4200+ though

..Any thoughts on this? I was going to just wait for the game and see if it works. Though, I figured I'd post here in case I need to see if I can find a processor that works with all the stuff I already have (hard to do seems like x_x )

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:confused:

Besides, your CPU is pretty nice already.

/cheers

How is that a nice cpu? Your pc has to be powered by hamsters for that to look nice cpu.

Also OP just because you meet the minimum requirements doesn't mean playing the game will be an enjoyable experience. It just means it will run the game.

acording to can you run it i exceed the recomend requirements and can run the game on max settings.

In beta this was the case and i was getting 30 to 40 FPS on an east coast US server. on a west coast us server during early access i am lucky if i get 4 FPS. don't know whats changed with the game, nothing changed with my system and no clue why i had such a drop in FPS but as it is the game is currently unplayable. I realy would not trust can you run it website atm as they could have wrong information.

Just make sure your system meets the recomended requirements on the box and all your drivers are up to date and your good to go.