New Type Of Personnel: Animals and wildlife

Exiled-Phoenix

Can we get some animals as personnel please?

The only creatures we can put now are mounts which always have some sort of saddle or alike.

Or pets,which are always a tiny small version of the real deal.

Worldbreaker monolith is a great start but way to big for some people and not repeatable.

Also droids, please more simple types of droids like protocol droid and astromech droids, kthxbye

"Animals and wildlife"

Hmm. What kind of wildlife *isn't* animals?

Ambulatory mushrooms?

Triffids?

And before you say it, no, "snakes, frogs, Killiks, etc." are animals. Mammals, reptiles, birds, insects, crustaceans, spiders, fish, amphibians, and so on are all animals. Trees, flowers, bushes, horsetails, cycads, and so on are plants. Mushrooms, toadstools, bracket fungus, puffballs, etc. are fungi. Everything else is too small to be useful in a stronghold.

I don't know, I've got mixed feelings about this idea, and it's a pretty even 50/50. On one hand, it'd be awesome to have a mini-zoo, and display all the awesome creatures in-game you come across. On the other hand, I don't really see this adding any true value to game other than the fact that I have 'said animal as a pet in my Stronghold.'

I like this idea. It'd be cool if you could earn some as decos, rather than just buying them. For example, like how you can get a tauntaun via domestication data. Let's be able to earn a vorn tiger after hunting down a nest, killing nerfs or bomu in the area to get meat, feed meat to cubs, get a cub mission item that you can take to a vendor and trade for either a cub or an adult deco.

"Animals and wildlife"

Hmm. What kind of wildlife *isn't* animals?

Ambulatory mushrooms?

Triffids?

And before you say it, no, "snakes, frogs, Killiks, etc." are animals. Mammals, reptiles, birds, insects, crustaceans, spiders, fish, amphibians, and so on are all animals. Trees, flowers, bushes, horsetails, cycads, and so on are plants. Mushrooms, toadstools, bracket fungus, puffballs, etc. are fungi. Everything else is too small to be useful in a stronghold.

Its Star Wars, not Earth 2015.

There are loads of things that probably would not classify as animal or plant.

What would you call a sarlacc? animal? plant? not sure, doesn't matter.

According to wiki, its a semi-sentient, plant like creature.. Wildlife!