[R] <Galactic Forces> is Looking for New Members for 4.0 and Beyond!

AelonFive

<Galactic Forces> is a Conquest-Oriented Guild looking for friendly, motivated players in preparation for KoTFE and beyond. We are a medium-sized guild that has been around since the first days of SWTOR and is characterized by a group of people that wants to enjoy any and all group-oriented aspects of the game. We do PvE and PvP nightly, as well as other organized events (Heroics, Events, GSF, etc.) with 3/10 in the current hard mode ops. We have all of the regular amenities (10/10 Rep Bonus, Guild Flagship, Ventrilo, Guild Bank, etc.) and are always in the top 10 for conquest with 4 planets conquered and the #11 rank on the server. We are NOT a hardcore progression guild nor a hardcore PvP guild, but we try to give a well-rounded experience to all members involved, allowing all who join to participate in whichever facet of the game they enjoy most.

All levels and abilities are welcome, but a willingness to play and be teachable is required. If you're looking to join a guild just to "move up the ladder," we're probably not for you. As long as you've got a good attitude, however, we guarantee you'll have fun with us!

All inquiries may be directed to me in a private message here on SWTOR.com, or in-game to my toon "Azlock."

Further info on our guild can be found here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Update!

With 4.0, we're looking for a couple players who are either skilled or teachable in the areas of tanking or healing to bolster our ranks and continue clearing 4.0 HM and NiM content. As always, there are no set time commitments or raid teams; our ops are first-come, first-serve, but the idea is that being able to tank or heal (even as a secondary spec) will help you to be able to join our raids when you want, and have us be able to consistently clear content on a nightly basis!

If you'd like to learn more or get an invite, shoot me a PM on here or send a message in-game to my toon Azlock.

• 2 months later...

Update!

Right now we're recruiting all roles to join our nightly ops. If you're coming back for 4.1, we'd welcome you to try out our casual atmosphere and wide resources. As always, we're willing to work with anyone with a desire to learn their class or Ops better.