Don't like "Blade Dance"? Post a name.

Reno_Tarshil

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the strike part of the name Master Strike is the reason they're changing it, (even though its been fine since freakin launch(and has anyone ever complained about the strike portion of the name? Overall the reasoning for the change is super stupid imo /endrant)) they could change it to; master slash(es), master blow (tee hee), master pummel, master hit, master clash(I like this one the best). Seriously, they could do what I just did and go to http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/strike. Get a freakin thesaurus and type in the word you wanna change.

The reason I don't like blade dance is because it sounds super "Fabulous" if you get what I mean.

How about 'Ravage Nicely'?

or

'The-Three-Seconds-Immobile-Combo'

or

'Master Strike* (*Caution: Does not generate Focus, is not affected by the 'Strike' Ability affecting part of Soresu Form)'

or

go full circle and call it 'Master Assault'.

The last one might actually work.

Edited by Aerion

How about 'Ravage Nicely'?

or

'The-Three-Seconds-Immobile-Combo'

or

'Master Strike* (*Caution: Does not generate Focus, is not affected by the 'Strike' Ability affecting part for Soresu Form)'

or

go full circle and call it 'Master Assault'.

The last one might actually work.

Nice one! :p

If they want to be edgy go with Master Stryke. BTW I want to warn everyone there's a good chance this thread won't accomplish anything and we should get used to Blade Dance being the new name.

It'll probably be just as effective an online petition.

I don't like "Blade Dance" at all, since it doesn't really fit the move, imo.

If they really needed to change it, they should change it to something that still uses the word "Master" in it. Preferably "Master S..."

Master... Slice, Slash, Saber, Score, Scythe, Storm, etc.

Or, if not "S"...

Master... Rend, Clash, Crash, Flurry, Rush, Assault, etc

Edited by Soul_of_Flames