Swift Sabers

Swift Flurry

Richard Simmons

Flurry Twist

Twisted Sister

Energetic Saber Rush

Knight Master

Night Slash

or my personal favorite Master Knight Knight, because you will go to sleep after being attacked by this.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) @ ppl advocating "saber" over "blade" -- I agree, but we already have Blade Storm (>> Force Scream), so "Blade" is "correct" -- ofc, I'd have no problem if Blade Storm was renamed to Saber Storm.

2) RE(1) -- Blade/Saber Storm would actually be a good rename for Master Strike, since "storm" connotes multiple swings much better than "Strike".

That said, here are some alternatives:

o Beatdown (probably too Sith-y)

o Master Beats (probably the best technical term, but probably unsuitable due to T rating)

o Erosion (the origin of 'ravage' is damage from water over time -- http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/ravage) -- this is probably the "best" term as in meaning the same as the Sith version in Jedi terms

I think Flurry is a good base word to use. I think Saber should be something righteous sounding instead maybe?

Don't mind Saber Dance, but, ths is a really good one because it harkens back to the double (triple later) strike from KOTOR with the same ability name. :rak_01:

Saber Flurry?

Edited by Sjax

So, IMO, shouldn't be changed. It should remain Master Strike. I really don't understand the need to change it. I read the explanation, and, really? Nah, don't change it.

If you have to change it consider the following.

-Slap in the Face :D (my personal fave, yeah it makes no sense, but it would be great.)

-Shamwow

-Truth's Radiance

-Aggressive Negotiations

-Quest for Peace

iv got a few

Swift Slash

Swift Sabers

Swift Flurry

Richard Simmons

Flurry Twist

Twisted Sister

Energetic Saber Rush

Knight Master

Night Slash

or my personal favorite Master Knight Knight, because you will go to sleep after being attacked by this.

The first three 'swift' ones are probably the best suggestions in this thread. Any one of those would be so much better than blade dance.

Some of the others though...

Flurry Twist sounds like a cheap energy drink

Twisted Sister seems too sinister for a jedi

Energetic Saber Rush the result of a jedi drinking too many flurry twists

Night Slash a knockoff rock band

1) @ ppl advocating "saber" over "blade" -- I agree, but we already have Blade Storm (>> Force Scream), so "Blade" is "correct" -- ofc, I'd have no problem if Blade Storm was renamed to Saber Storm.

2) RE(1) -- Blade/Saber Storm would actually be a good rename for Master Strike, since "storm" connotes multiple swings much better than "Strike".

That said, here are some alternatives:

o Beatdown (probably too Sith-y)

o Master Beats (probably the best technical term, but probably unsuitable due to T rating)

o Erosion (the origin of 'ravage' is damage from water over time -- http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/ravage) -- this is probably the "best" term as in meaning the same as the Sith version in Jedi terms

That's a good point. Bladestorm is a terrible name for what the ability is.

Who votes that we rename Master Strike to "Bladestorm" and rename Bladestorm to something that actually indicates it's a Force power instead? Concussion, maybe?

Twisted Sister seems too sinister for a jedi

Energetic Saber Rush the result of a jedi drinking too many flurry twists

Night Slash a knockoff rock band

Just for the record, Twisted Sister is a rock band :p

But that second line made me laugh way more than it should have after defining "flurry twist" as an energy drink.