STACKS!!!11! Can you please increase stack size? Thanks

Anzel

Can we please for the love of all that is HOLY in the world increase the stack size? I could reduce each of my characters storage space by 1 or 2 tabs. Not to mention the guild and legacy banks. This would be an awesome QoL improvement for very little effort.

i have been wanting this since launch. wen i came from swg, which had a 100k limit and i saw a 99 limit i was like, are you serious? its way too small. they did it with warzone commendations, its time to do it with crafting materials. im tired of my legacy bank full of stacks and stacks and having to sell off stacks id rather just combine.

Agreed, would like to see this increased.

So in SWG I think the default resource stack size was 100,000... in 2003. You know... 12 years ago. After a few years they increased it to 1 million.

The year totally has everything to do with game design decisions.

Edited by MillionsKNives

More tabs in legacy bank would be wonderful as well. I am a master crafter and 4 of my 5 tabs are filled with mats, and I rarely keep more than a 99 stack of each mat in legacy... there's lots of different kinds of mats. I could easily use another tab or two for other useful things like more slots for legacy gear, etc.

More tabs in legacy bank would be wonderful as well. I am a master crafter and 4 of my 5 tabs are filled with mats, and I rarely keep more than a 99 stack of each mat in legacy... there's lots of different kinds of mats. I could easily use another tab or two for other useful things like more slots for legacy gear, etc.

I second this. I really don't know what I'm going to do if we get even one level increase in crafting materials with the expansion. I suspect I will just have to sacrifice all the level 1 resources to make room for the next tier.

I have also maxed out my legacy storage and desperately wish I had one more just to move equipment and consumables between toons on my legacy.

To the OP ...

I feel your pain. It is amazing how quickly you can get a stack of resources when farming and even more quickly go through them when crafting. If I'm trying to learn a schematic(s) I'll have every companion on that toon crafting. But odds are I'll run out of resources before I run out of companions to craft with.

Boom! That would be awesome.!@#$

• 1 month later...

Stack size needs to be increased so bad.

Just so you guys know.

each character has

80 inventory slots

400 cargo bay slots (5 tabs x 80)

----- times 22

1760 total inventory slots (80 x 22 characters)

8800 total cargo bay slots (80 x 5 tabs x 22 characters)

---- plus

400 legacy stronghold storage (5 tabs x 80)

=== equals

grand total of 10960 combined slots PER LEGACY

if somehow you could use up all of your 10960 slots with stacks of 99, you could hold

1085040 individual stacked items PER LEGACY

Please, please, please! I have so many cargo bays across 22 toons that are full of resources (not all of them, lol, but a lot). If they increase the stacks to 999, that would be amazing.

While it's true if we have 22 toons and all 5 cargo bays unlocked for each one, we do have a lot of space. BUT I hate having to figure out which character has what resources and bounce around trying to find them and then mail whatever I need to the person that actually needs it. Anything across 22 toons has a habit of getting lost easily. I can't keep track of that many.

Edited by blindxsecrets