Extra rewards for players who do the most DPS/Healing/Shielding in warzones

BrianAC

I was thinking maybe it would be nice to add something to warzones. For people who do the most DPS, healing and shielding, i think an extra reward would be good. Like extra warzone comms besides the 141 max, extra credits, or valor besides what you normally get.

I feel that it would encourage some more people to do warzones. This could be done for both Regular and Rated Warzones...

What do you people thing? Any other ideas that could be added or other opinions?

here's the issue with that. There's already people who play death-match and ignore objectives of the game - this would now incentivize it. Not to mention sorcs/sages who would disappear off to the side and just do sacrifice and heal all match long to boost numbers.

It's just one of those ideas that means well, but would be exploited to hell and encourage bad behavior

Why?

I don't see why players should get extra rewards for doing part of the game they enjoy, never like the fact that there are rewards for rank pvp. and pvp players still complain they are ignored.

If you are getting XP, comms gear or loot from warzones you are already being rewarded same as I get for doing normal questing.

here's the issue with that. There's already people who play death-match and ignore objectives of the game - this would now incentivize it. Not to mention sorcs/sages who would disappear off to the side and just do sacrifice and heal all match long to boost numbers.

It's just one of those ideas that means well, but would be exploited to hell and encourage bad behavior

Sacrifice has been replaced so they wouldn't be able to do that. Rest is spot on. Already tired of Deathmatch Huttball :/

Edited by FerkWork