Lack of ability to access quests with lore related rewards is appalling.

WillCaedes

As an Agent, I went to Korriban to hunt Datacrons and lore. Datacrons were the easy bit of course, however SEVERAL (at least 4 total) lore entries were locked behind:

a) Class quests

b) LOCKED planetary quests

What is the point of having lore at all if some lore is only obtainable by certain classes at certain times during certain quests? That is so gosh darn asinine its not even funny.

Edit: Gosh Darn as an auto censorship? Jesus, I'd rather have the asterisks than that.

Edited by WillCaedes

Both of these are completely wrong. I just finished my loremaster title tonight.

Here is everything you need to complete Galactic Loremaster:

Inquisitor/Warrior that have completed their class quest on Korriban

Trooper/Smuggler that have access to Ord Mantell

Consular/Knight that have completed their class quest on Tython

Characters on both factions that can access and complete Corellia planet arc (level 47+)

Level 50-55 characters on both factions with access to Makeb

No lore entry can be locked out. The only class specific lore entries demand that you have to level a Warrior/Inquisitor, Trooper/Smuggler, and Knight/Consular to level 10. This should take about one hour, collectively, if you're a subscriber. Not much longer than that if you're not.

Every lore entry is accessible if you're willing to put in the effort. You can't do it all on one character, true, but such is the nature of the completely optional achievement. And let's be honest: you aren't finding all the pesky things without a guide to begin with.

Edited by Cythereal

I know the achievement is completable, but you can't complete the codex entry counts. Like when you open the codex and it says there are 1268 total entries or whatever (I don't remember the exact number). There are quite a few more codex entries outside of what is listed for the Loremaster achievement. And several of those are either completely non-obtainable, or you can't get them as a certain faction/class despite them counting towards the codex entry meter.