Imma gonna start speaking like the Sith Inquisitor

Reeny

I love Male Inquisitor's voice. I never get tired of hearing it. I just rolled another one so I can listen more of him. Male BH holds the second place. BioWare has a talent in finding them voice overs.

He can be laugh-out-loud funny, especially with the DS lines. SI voice ftw!

Lol. So when your boss asks you if you can handle something you reply, "There will be no survivors!" but in that eerily malicious but sexy voice.

Yeah, I may try it. Although as a male, I'm sure it will get all sorts of weird as I try and mimic a female Inqs voice.

Love the female sith inquisitor voice and now Im going to start speaking like her irl.

If you sound anything like her, please call me multiple times a day. Sexy voice and tone! Got to love the voice acting, really. Same with the female agent though, I could listen to her talk all day long. FemHawke <3

Funny, my workers always get nervous when I end meetings saying that.

Well, considering I currently work with psychiatrists and such, they view me as an analysis subject I'd guess. I'm pretty sure they have a rather large dossier about me somewhere. Hmmm, I wonder if it was all a ruse that they wanted a computer programmer just so they could study one in its natural habitat?

Well, considering I currently work with psychiatrists and such, they view me as an analysis subject I'd guess. I'm pretty sure they have a rather large dossier about me somewhere. Hmmm, I wonder if it was all a ruse that they wanted a computer programmer just so they could study one in its natural habitat?

worst...study...ever.

watching someone sit in a 6x8 three walled "padded cell" wouldn't really make for great viewing.

oh oh oh...shes...COMPILING!!!! *swoon*

worst...study...ever.

watching someone sit in a 6x8 three walled "padded cell" wouldn't really make for great viewing.

oh oh oh...shes...COMPILING!!!! *swoon*

It's surprising what I do to amuse myself. The doctors always look at me quixotically. I'm guessing it's the terrible singing and dancing.