Tank-specific mods for Trooper

Sprigget

Yo!

I'm leveling a Vanguard Trooper Tank and I went to the "Level 21" Modifications vendor on the fleet to upgrade all my stuff, and I noticed that the Commando Mod 8 and the Reflex Mod 8 both have the same stats of +15 Aim and +5 Endurance. On all the other mods, there are two kinds, as expected. Is there not a tank-specific mod, similar to the Guardian and Might mods for a Knight? If there is, do they show up later or have I accidentally discovered a bug?

Thanks!

At higher levels there is a difference between commando and reflex barrels and armorings.

There are no reflex or commando "mods" at high levels, they are probably some low level one off name.

It is literally less aim and more hp, same armour, same tech power on weapons.

At low level don't waste time thinking about tanking, it just doesn't work, you're better off levelling as dps then tanking with your tank tools when they are unlocked.

Edited by Gyronamics

At higher levels there is a difference between commando and reflex barrels and armorings.

There are no reflex or commando "mods" at high levels, they are probably some low level one off name.

It is literally less aim and more hp, same armour, same tech power on weapons.

At low level don't waste time thinking about tanking, it just doesn't work, you're better off levelling as dps then tanking with your tank tools when they are unlocked.

Gotcha, thanks for the help. I just noticed that they were the same, and since my Guardian tank had the option of the two, I thought it might have been a bug. Guess not! :D