So NOT a gameplay trailer...

SimplyCooL

Lol. You seriously prefer a mishmash of gameplay footage of who knows what (Gameplay we will see anyway once KotFE is out)

:):):)

I would prefer Bioware for once actually follow through with the stuff they say they will do. PR-bull***** like "Choices that matter" and "Return to Bioware storytelling" means nothing when they keep going back on their word.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I classify "whining" as complaining, and you are doing that. You didnt like what you saw, so you come here and rant. It wasn't just expressing your opinion. You were saying what it should of been and it was a weak trailer and they did it all wrong. You were complaining

And i'm not just sticking up for it because i'm a full blown out Bioware fan (i'm not) Anyone can tell you are complaining about the trailer.

Pretty sure, im just expressing an opinion and trying to defend it. To rant, id have to be angry and pretty sure im not. But you seem bent on painting me as way over-hyped. Hard to tell, really, its the internet. I'm glad you liked the trailer. Plenty didn't and they had a reason to. BB

Edited by SimplyCooL

Pretty sure, im just expressing an opinion and trying to defend it. To rant, id have to be angry and pretty sure im not. But you seem bent on painting me as way overhyped. Hard to tell, really, its the internet. Im glad you liked the trailer. BB

Ok well i lived for this trailer, you obliviously didnt. Thats fine.. Moving on

I would of been rioting if they didnt even show cutscenes.

Anyway, you do you.

Ok well i lived for this trailer, you obliviously didnt. Thats fine.. Moving on

I would of been rioting if they didnt even show cutscenes.

Anyway, you do you.

I never listened to anything this guy said before and now i will even less cause he just admitted he gets paid to defend this garbage

Just chill, more will come in time. God, every single time something comes out, people erupt on the forums like their life was just taking from them. The closer we get, the more info will be release and the more complaining can happen :rak_04:

Didn't they say somewhere they're going to livestream an entire chapter during the con?

I think they are going to do that during the replacement for the Seattle "PAX Cantina". Though, they do have the Cantina Tour for Gamescon left, so there may be more promos coming out this week. I don't believe I saw the agenda for that yet though.

On the note of the trailer, saw some stuff of interest. I mean, it's a teaser... not their first, definitely not their last. Looked like in-game rendering and to be frank, looks pretty good. If some of those cutscenes are part of what drives the story-telling then there is reason to believe the expansion may actually deliver on the promise of story. Remains to be seen of course, but definitely room for cautious optimism.

Reason for me to really like the trailer is at 0:26, where we see the starship that I personally believe is going to be our new KotFE ship. (It's speculation and opinion)

Cut scenes are part of this game's gameplay so you did get gameplay from a gameplay trailer.

Cut-scenes are static scripts that run Reno, not "gameplay". Perhaps they are to you, but most people here know the difference between playing the game and watching it.

Cut-scenes are static scripts that run Reno, not "gameplay". Perhaps they are to you, but most people here know the difference between playing the game and watching it.

You interact with the cut scenes with dialogue choices, that's part of the appeal of BW story telling and gameplay. So it is gameplay.

Agreed.

Honestly, I didn't expect too much, I'm accustomed to not knowing anything I want when an expansion is coming out, so I'll be fine. Just going to keep enjoying raiding with my progression group in the meantime.