How 'good' is the First Grand Decoration Pack?

Exiled-Phoenix

a lot of great decos it seems but out of how many packs? i see one person saying 15 000 cc +- that 100 packs...

Well I don't spend CC, I spend credits on GTN and so far 80 odd packs for roughly for no more than 40 million I've got items currently worth 70-80 mill, worth a lot more in a few weeks now the pack has embargoed.

very disappointing, sure some nice drops but most not worth the 150cc, and when I say most over 90%

some of the crap can be gotten from venders for 1 credit, that right a basic chair or similar not worth 150cc.

the good stuff is of cause subjective to each player but got a few gunships and the odd person dec which I liked. However I would not buy them again, not for a single item.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

very disappointing, sure some nice drops but most not worth the 150cc, and when I say most over 90%

some of the crap can be gotten from venders for 1 credit, that right a basic chair or similar not worth 150cc.

the good stuff is of cause subjective to each player but got a few gunships and the odd person dec which I liked. However I would not buy them again, not for a single item.

In terms of worth though I personally feel one must compare credit value too along with CC cost since you can ideally buy the packs for credits.

They sell for hotcakes at 400-500K, that's over double what you can sell existing packs for that cost 250 CC I think it is or it just discounted? ( though people buy hypercrates too which probably changes the CC cost some ).

As for contents against you can buy normal 250CC packs from the GTN for say 200K ish ( Harbinger ) and you would be lucky to really get the 200K back from single packs a lot of the time ( hypercrates usually just break evne with the odd ultra rare drop over the course of 24 packs ). These packs though I don't think there would be a single deco I would sell for under 100K and the wait for items under 100K at the moment would only be a couple of weeks as the rarity ramps back up now thep ack has embargoed yet the Yavin SH's are still well on their way to being purchased and decorated for a couple of months to come I would think.

So whilst I understand some people getting annoyed at not getting the deco they wanted from RNG to say these packs aren't great "value" in our game at 150CC is a bit of a fallacy.

These new grand armour packs at 750CC though, well that remains to be seen what's in them - wasn't that the same cost as last time first grand acquisition was around and that also had a full armour set AND rep, gift and a whole other extra item that was quite often rare/super rare.

They're not exactly worth it, but they did one thing right for me - reintroduce the Underworld Bar back into the GTN pool. It was sold out on my server for months when I managed to snag one after this deco pack went live, and for a great price too. :):)