Which Stronghold would you like to see added next?

Daylooin

Having a space station is a genius idea, but not the Carrick Station type, but a new design with multiple landing pads, etc.

A Hoth bunker, like in Episode V, would be super cool, probably Tatooine/Yavin 4 size

Maanan should be Nar Shadaa size

1, Manaan - ONLY if there is a floor that is underwater. Huge bonus points if the windows on that floor allow a view of things swimming around down there. I'd also like the Manaan music and some of those water walls they have on display near the planet zone in.

2. Rishi - If it's on that last island with the starry sky.

3. Alderaan - Thrantas.

Edited by Treeba

What would be cool is if the Manaan stronghold was Underwater, but with an elevator that brought you to a deck room that was above water, perhaps slightly out at sea; giving a beautiful sunset over a vast ocean. It would certainly be a beautiful design for a Stronghold. The Underwater rooms you could look out and see various species of fish and such; Very Atmospheric.

I had a similar idea on a Manaan stronghold. My idea was it was all underwater and had a submarine as the way to travel out of it. But I like your idea better.

1) Manaan

2) Manaan

3) Manaan

It's neutral stronghold,because Tython and Korriban would have to come out at same time or else one side would feel left out.

Manaan is beautiful planet with amazing design,has one of best species Selkath and there's option of underwater. Only option for travel between surface and underwater is by submarine! You can make that cost 3 million creds.

Manaan stronghold doesn't have to start size of Yavin4, but it has to have potential and option to become greatest and biggest stronghold.

Also there should be option,if you want windows open or closed underwater. What I mean by this,is that you can either have window "open" so you can see sea life,etc. and then have option to have it "closed",where it would act as wall.

I'd spend all creds and cartel coins on Manaan Stronghold. I'd even farm all achievements,if needed for it.

1. ALDERAAN. Preferably with trees and a warm color palette. Let's face it, Tython is a 'base' at best ('pile of rubble' at worst), and I'd very much like to have a 'homey' forest stronghold.

2. Tython. The whole reason I want Alderaan in the first place is to pretend it's Tython. My RP guild would love to have a 'Tython' stronghold!

3. Voss. I like the colors there! So warm!

P.S. Who needs Korriban? Tatooine can be used just as well in its stead.

1. Rishi - I can hardly believe they passed up the opportunity to sell lots of piratey decorations (I love the town architecture there), and it makes such a natural for 'free-trade' headquarters. And the terrain is so beautiful.

2. Rakata - tropical paradise with a heavy beach theme. If I can't have Rishi, at least let me lounge on a Caribbean shore...

3. Alderaan - Palatial estate among cool mountains and forest? I could handle that ;) And maybe a set of very medieval/rennaissence-Europe style decorations? (Neuschwanstein and Versailles, anyone?)

4. Manaan - if they can pull off a mix of above- and below-waterline views, it would be cool. Perhaps not unlike Kamino in the movies?

P.S. Who needs Korriban? Tatooine can be used just as well in its stead.

If they do Tython they'll pretty much have to do Korriban to be fair. If they do both you'll end up with small generic mirror SHs like Coruscant and Dromund Kass. I'd rather they stick to other planets so they can make bigger, more intricate strongholds like Tatooine and Yavin. Just my personal opinion, of course.

I have three strongholds and don't feel an urge to buy any other. However, the only stronghold that would change my mind would be the one set on Manaan. If it was distinctive and some of its parts were actually under the water, I would pay any amount of credits/CC. Edited by PavSalco

I have three strongholds and don't feel an urge to buy any other. However, the only stronghold that would change my mind would be the one set on Manaan. If it was distinctive and some of its parts were actually under the water, I would pay any amount of credits/CC.

Sounds nice.

But I think I'd prefer a tree-house on Kashyyyk.

All The Best

• 3 weeks later...
RISHI! we need a rishi stonghold I think, I mean come on! beach front property! tropical paradise! Out of the main galaxy as well so you don't have imps or pubs banging your door down during tax season. It would be awesome! plus it would make a nice new neutral style strong hold and a GREAT hangout for smugglers and Bounty hunters. but hey, I wouldn't mind having a rishi stronghold for a sith or a jedi either.

I would love a tython and korriban one like corusant and droman kass they could all be temple like with garden space and a space port but for a starship or two one inside one outside and a like bit with a tranning room barreks and meditation rooms also a bit for troopers and security but they should add more Jedi and Sith masters and Jedi and Sith padawans

On the risk of being declared insane your own ship (frigate or larger) you have the bridge, elevator to your quaters (about two rooms) and another to a hanger bay.

I agree with Kezza here. Another ship, such as a hammerhead cruiser for the republic, would be a wonderful addition to the stronghold lineup. It wouldn't cost many resources to design because it can re-use many of the designs and artwork of the guild capital ship, but the interior should be much smaller than the valor-class capital ship. Additionally, these individual player capital ships can be added into the guild ship mechanics, by adding your personal ships into your guilds fleet, perhaps offering some sort of incentive for doing so.

Ideally, this could be integrated with a new mode of galactic starfighter somehow, but this likely crosses the line from feasible into fantasy.

I have three strongholds and don't feel an urge to buy any other. However, the only stronghold that would change my mind would be the one set on Manaan. If it was distinctive and some of its parts were actually under the water, I would pay any amount of credits/CC.
As always Hutt fans prove their flawless taste. Manaan FTW! :csw_jabba:

An Alderaan stronghold. I'm just not sure which of the two major styles we see on the planet that it should be.

One is like House Cortess. The focus would be a huge open courtyard/garden area, with smaller single rooms around the side to duck into as retreats for when the weather gets bad, or to serve specific purposes. The main house would be at the back of the courtyard, and would have a multi-room setup with an entranceway foyer, a great hall room for having banquets or talking to subjects, and stairs to upstairs where there would be some smaller rooms to be bedrooms or trophy rooms or what have you.

The second style is more akin to House Organa or Thul. This place would have less of the outdoor space, in favor of a very large building that's subdivided into parts. This one would have an epic great hall that had 3-4 smaller rooms off it on the lower floor, then stairs leading up to the top floor. There would be the balcony ring where you could peer down at the lower floor, and a few more smaller rooms upstairs. There should still be a bit of an outside component; I'm thinking either a garden area in the back (maybe one of the upstairs rooms has a balcony looking out over it?), or perhaps a small courtyard in the front with reflecting pools that has steps leading up to the main house.

When comparing to currently existing styles, the first would be similar to Tatooine with broad open space and smaller rooms. The second would be more like Coruscant/Kaas, in that the bulk of it is inside.

And if we're going to have an Alderaan stronghold, they should really complete the collection of Alderaanian items in the Cartel Market decos list. We have 3 Houses that don't have banners or outfits (Teral, Cortess, Baliss) available, and 2 Houses that need banners (Panteer, Organa). Plus some of their fountains and gardens!

I agree with Kezza here. Another ship, such as a hammerhead cruiser for the republic, would be a wonderful addition to the stronghold lineup. It wouldn't cost many resources to design because it can re-use many of the designs and artwork of the guild capital ship, but the interior should be much smaller than the valor-class capital ship. Additionally, these individual player capital ships can be added into the guild ship mechanics, by adding your personal ships into your guilds fleet, perhaps offering some sort of incentive for doing so.

Ideally, this could be integrated with a new mode of galactic starfighter somehow, but this likely crosses the line from feasible into fantasy.

This sounds awesome possibly increasing the gains you receive during conquest depending on how big your guilds fleet is. I could see that working in a similar way to how you have a guild xp boost based on the number of members your guild has.

Manaan! UNDERWATER Views please!

Oricon - Lava falls and eruptions with that giant ship thing would be pretty sweet.

Ilum - because the Sky there is so freakin cool and it's a neater ice planet than Hoth.

The other mentioned planets are just kinda meh in my opinion and dont offer the same landscape appeal that these would for a house.

Also can we get back to the Nar shadda sized strongholds? Stop with the rediculous sized places like Tavin and Tat.