RP Community Wish List

Yospeck

I was a bit disappointed at the lack of clothing styles on orange items as well. I've been trying to put together a really nice looking orange outfit for my Inquisitor but was really disappointed to find the higher level styles I'm seeing are the same ones that were used on non-orange items on a planet I just left. Even the style for a purple item I have is the same as the style for a green. I'm not just interested in the stats for an item, but style and stats is something I am interested in.

Yes this is a very good point. Since we're all probably going to end up in purple or oj gear in the end anyway I'd like to see pretty much evrything in the game offered in an OJ version so that we have some more style choices.

Often times the best looking stuff can't be acquired with a modable version.

Oh and the ability to hide the headgear of our companions!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change how surnames work in the game. I'd like my characters to not have to be linked to each other on the same server, please. :)

Legacy thingie, fine. Just let me have more freedom with the surname. If I have a Zabrak and I name her Susze Ecyor, I don't want everyone to be Ecyor or part of The Ecyor Legacy as well.

Maybe it would be an idea to request for this thread to be moved to the suggestions section since we now have one?

I'm not sure it will get the attention it deserves here and it does have some pretty good impressions and suggestions from the first month.