Guild: The Reapers are Actively Recruiting Roleplayers, Traders, and Crafters

JeVondair

Greetings, and thank you for reading. I am Archon Lei-Shen, Mistress of the Reapers. This guild was founded with the hopes of increasing the immersion of its players in this Star Wars Universe. We are a mature group and strive to stay in character, to make powerful players really FEEL powerful while encouraging aspiring characters to reach that point. We have a strict ranking system, fully embellished website, and a guild bank. Founded in June 2015, we still have a lot of growing to do. WE are already developing a rich history, but you can help us by adding your Legend to Our Story.

Guild Name: Reapers

Guild Leader(s): Lei-Shen

Server: Jung Ma

Faction: Empire

Guild Size: Small

Focus (PvP, raiding, social, etc): Roleplaying, Social, Trade, PVE (Including Flashpoints)

Any Additional Info: Founded in June 2015, We are always in character. Top contributors get featured on our website with full bio's in addition to becoming official parts of Our Story.

• 8 months later...
The Reapers are still here. We have our guild flagship, the Scythe, and a fully decorated planetary stronghold on DK. What's more,we have absorbed an allied guild, <The Inheritors> into our number. Along with this change came a new guild leader, the infamous Horkkvir Drest, former guildmaster of <Reign> and architect of the New Era alliance of imperial guilds. We are very excited to have his leadership.

• 2 weeks later...
This bit of information came as a surprise to me xD Why don't you guys post on the Enjin too?

As Archon (Guild Leader) I built our website and never ended up utilizing Enjin. However, my successor, Hrokkvir, is active on pretty much everything. You are familiar with him? Hopefully so, that's why I wanted him to lead.

• 4 weeks later...
As Archon (Guild Leader) I built our website and never ended up utilizing Enjin. However, my successor, Hrokkvir, is active on pretty much everything. You are familiar with him? Hopefully so, that's why I wanted him to lead.

Ohh yup i met and talked to him a bit ^^

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...
Still here. I was sickuring the latter half of the pandemic. Someone removed my characters from the guild due to that inactivity. Embarrassing. A re-add would be nice. I miss the Scythe. Edited by JeVondair