Yay Yolos

Anishor

We were able to get imp Yolos going last night, was good fun even saw a sniper and merc in queue and there wasn't that much complaining =)

Let's keep it going folks. Build momentum for next season.

We were able to get imp Yolos going last night, was good fun even saw a sniper and merc in queue and there wasn't that much complaining =)

I suspect as more transfers come, TEH will be doing well with ranked, at least yolos. It's a heavily populated east coast server, with a decent community.

This. I have been trying to get solos going on pub side for the past couple days but to no avail. Wednesday's and Sunday's are apparently TEH's official ranked days, which is great, but I'd like to see if people would be interested in doing solos on additional days as well.

As cancerous as it was at times, queueing as a sniper last night was rather fun. Thought TEH had officially taken it's last breath a few days back. :rak_03:

This. I have been trying to get solos going on pub side for the past couple days but to no avail. Wednesday's and Sunday's are apparently TEH's official ranked days, which is great, but I'd like to see if people would be interested in doing solos on additional days as well.

They say those are the official days but they really aren't. Prior to the sudden leave of players due to the 90cc transfers - solo ranked typically happened everyday but Imp dominated. You'll find that most of the time Pub Side PvPers are dubious/refuse to queue solo ranked and that's been the case since S3. But I could be wrong and Pub Side PvPers just queue for solo ranked when all of the Imperial ones are offline.

Edited by Warlockanap

They say those are the official days but they really aren't. Prior to the sudden leave of players due to the 90cc transfers - solo ranked typically happened everyday but Imp dominated. You'll find that most of the time Pub Side PvPers are dubious/refuse to queue solo ranked and that's been the case since S3. But I could be wrong and Pub Side PvPers just queue for solo ranked when all of the Imperial ones are offline.

Pub players doing solo ranked are like aliens. They do exist, it's just they are where you are not.

Yes, the pops tonight were indeed a pleasant sight to see! As a Commando, I expected facerolls but the players queueing knew what to do and having the guard always helped :) Very happy to see an active Ranked Community though, and I hope to be more active in Solo next Season.

As for Group, like Nwahs said above, Pax will be getting serious about it with 3.3. We'll be queueing to train our teams and give the best fight we can! We're always looking for more teams to emerge so consider also getting some friends together.