Canadians In The House?!?!

Vaness

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West side connection! Reppin' da sicks oh fo. :mon_cool:

Btw, playing on Space Slug, because that's a sweet name for a server.

The boyfriend and I are on Space Slug too. Love the name! I'm not really into a pvp server (bad WoW experiences).

Edited by gemalotwin

I rolled on The Swiftsure as well :) So far the community has been friendly, at least on the starter planet.

We rolled on Swiftsure today and seems to be good. Im not sure about the Canadian population on it, but its friendly and general chat is low key which is nice for a change. See you guys around! (and awesome canadian post) ~Edmonton

gosh darn I've been downloading for the last 5 hours. I'm dying here!

So is there any 'canadian' heavy servers or what? (no, i'm not reading 9 pages >.>)

The majority of people in this thread (that have decided on a server) have chosen The Swiftsure, so that's where my boys and I will be landing once we get our access/game launches.

Short version (lazy bugger : P ): West Coast PvP server. Unofficial Oceanic server too, so should be lots of action at almost any time.

I played Swiftsure tonight. Seems like a pretty good bunch. Lively chat. Lots of Aussies too. Come on Canada.. If you are in the west, roll a character on Swiftsure..

In game name is Solex. Sith assassin. Feel free to hit me up if you got any questions. I've been playing since August.

Sorry for posting YET AGAIN, but I just want to have us all on the same page (and server lololol sigh), and to make sure people checking this thread know where to go.

The Server Health Alliance has joined up on The Swiftsure. (http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Guild:Server_Health_Alliance)

(http://www.swtor.com/guilds/137286/strictly-business/public-forum/231431)

These guys are are a coalition in the business of 'moving the server faction balance closer to 1:1, create a healthier than average server for PvE raiding, PvP rated battlegrounds, and open-world PvP competition.' Sounds pretty good to me.

I think we should make it 'Official': The Swiftsure is the Unofficial Canadian server.

Can I get a whatwhat?

Good morning bump from Beautiful BC! Got our first good dump of snow today! Family arriving and skiing is going to put a damper on SW:TOR unfortunately.. :(

You must be pretty far north, or in the interior! Vancouver is still wet, in a rainy kind of way.

I'm definitely up for getting a guild going on Swiftsure, but I agree with a previous poster in that I prefer a guild that has some guidelines in recruitment, not just "CANADIAN, EH? C'MON IN!" Perhaps pick one focus (i.e. PVE progression or PVP), and also allow good players hailing from other countries to join as well. It would still be primarily of a Canadian founding though, because everyone would find out about it from this thread initially. As for guild leadership, I'm afraid I can't take that up. My TOR hours are pretty casual, being split between work and personal stuff, so I would do the guild a disservice as GL.

There are a few of us Vancouver-ites on The Harbinger server, West Coast PvE, in three Republic different guilds: Killer Bunnies, Jedi Paternity Tests Inc, and Wolf Squadron.

Cannot speak for KB or JPT, but Wolf Squaron is not an all Canadian guild by any means, but we in Wolf Squadron are a decent group of people.

Philosophy here: ND2 Community Policy

Edited by TooClueless

Sounds good Slamwich, my friends and I have decided to roll there as well.

Just FYI there is already a thread declaring 'Canada Rolling Swiftsure' it looks like a good amount of people have made up their minds already. :p

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=264291#post264291

That came after! We said it first, hipsterhipsterhipster

Yeah, I was thinking we'd try and get some people reaching a consensus here before we made another thread entirely, but this works too. Except that one guy speaking on behalf of 'eastern Canada', apparently...

See you lot in game in a few days!